Updated/Released car content (1.4)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, May 9, 2013.

1. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Exactly what I was going to say.

2. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

The Formula Renault 3.5 has changed a lot from the first release and now it is very realistic for me! good job.......

3. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

You guys are all missing the point. There was absolutely nothing of substance in that post regarding whether mods are headed in the right direction. Nevermind. Whatever.

4. tjc

tjc Registered

First off I don`t really need you or anyone else to summarize my posts...

Secondly you seem to be jumping on the last few comments/posts I`ve made. That`s no real problem to me, jump away by all means.

If you disagree with me, which you are of course completely entitled to do, then at least make comments that make some kind of sense. We are all used to your rather pointless threads and posts but maybe you could at least try to make some sense whilst excersizing your fingers...

My post about the GTR and 370z commented on how I found there to be difference`s from the earlier versions and what I liked and found more challenging with an over all view of thinking that the updates for these cars had made good progress and you are basically trying to say that I`d love any direction that ISI takes because I`m such a fanboy and ISI can do no wrong...

LOL!

:D

Yeh it would be us that`s missing the point.

But as you say yourself,

Whatever...

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
  5. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

When I find the forums a bit argumentative....... I don't type..... I play Drums :) then race cars with the volume right up :)

Woosah :)

6. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

@tjc,

My responses to your posts have nothing to do with you personally. Ironically, I cannot say the same about yours. To add to the irony, you decide to pile on by speaking for the entire community. Nice.

The fact remains whether you like it or not that your post says nothing. All I see is that you point out how the GTR is easier for you to drive and you are having fun with it. Then you say the 370 is more challenging to drive than the GTR. Then you say it is easy to see and feel the differences.

None of this suggests that things are headed in the right direction, unless the GTR was close to accurate but more difficult to drive in some aspect that has been adjusted in the current version or vice versa for the 370 or the 370 is more difficult than the GTR in real life, etc. etc. etc.

If you are making an assertion that things are headed in the right direction based on something other than your personal enjoyment then you need to back it up. If you are just sharing your experiences and LIKE the direction because it is more fun for you personally, then that is fine too. What I am pointing out is that your post appears to confuse the two.

7. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Probably why tjc put several "imo" in his post? :rolleyes:

I also think ISI go in the right direction as I appreciate a lot changes made to those 2 cars (and recent changes for Historic cars btw), really. When I say they go in the good direction, I clearly mean : a direction I like.

Off course, everybody is free to feel it differently ;)

8. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

11. Mai 03:27

Whats going on?

9. tjc

tjc Registered

I can`t really see anywhere in any of my posts in reply to you where I`ve commented on you personally either, with the possible exception of my last reply to you where I`ve said some of your posts and threads were "pointless" and tbh some of them have been. I`m not the only one to have commented on it.

My post concerning the updated GTR and 370z content was littered with... wait for it... "I" and (as YoLolo69 correctly points out ;)) "imo" so yeh... your right when you say all I was doing was pointing out my opinion on the updated content... where did I say I was "speaking for the community"

:confused:

lol

Well yes it does actually... in my opinion it`s heading in the right direction... simple really...

Well... I`m not... once again it was in my opinion

And all I can say concerning this:

Is that you seem to be the only one it has confused.

To summarize my post (see I can do it too lol)

You seem to have taken things the wrong way, like I was speaking for the community (why would anyone do that?)

I wasn`t... I was expressing my opinion on how I felt, after a very quick test btw, about the new updated content and you have taken it completely the wrong way...

10. tjc

tjc Registered

:)

11. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

First of all, let me say that this is my last post on this subject as I have already spent way too much time pointing out the obvious. So if you are dense that is one thing. But being disingenuous is another. You know that your comment about my posts was insulting and also has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you were in my shoes you'd say that was a foul and you know it.

"We are all used to your rather pointless threads" <-- Get it now? Do you need more?

That's fine. You're entitled to your opinion, even if it is based on nothing. There sure is a lot of noise in that post that preceded your opinion but as long as you are saying your opinion is not based on that nonsense above.

Regarding why people try to speak for others, I believe you need to ask those that do it, beginning with yourself. In this particular case, however, the only reason I can think of is to try to bully, humiliate and/or discredit me. If you can think of anything that makes sense then you are free to explain yourself to "your community". Obviously, you couldn't care less what I think so don't do it on my account as I am done with this thread.

12. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

I think you two should progress on to 'my dads bigger than your dad' via PM.

imo :)

13. Woodee

Woodee Registered

hahahaha... I think you just said what everyone else was thinking :)

14. tjc

tjc Registered

Apologies guys...

Won`t happen again, no more from me and no need for PM`s. :)

15. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

yes.

Sorry Terence, afaik your bad.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013