Updated/Released car content (1.4)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, May 9, 2013.

1. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

This, but dont say it because a lot of folks here love to drive on ice!
    For me the 370Z is gone, I dont want to drive another C6!

2. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Only thing i can think of is maybe it needs next build to work right, like when the c6 was released. Who knows? its not far off now.

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Registered

Hehe, thanks for the replies, guys. I got it working.

4. Foxiol

Foxiol Registered

Please can anyone clarify which mods can I completely delete from all this. And how should I do it because if I want to delete one of the old versions I just have to delete like 5 mods and then can´t install some of them again because other mod needs it...or that mod needs to have the content that I "have to" remove.

Which ones (old versions of tracks and mods) should I remove?

[​IMG]

Thanks and answer please ISI because I have more than 10Gb with repeated content.

Also In the game I have two Clio cup versions, two Marussia versions, two 1960´s historic versions and some tracks as well. I never have issues with installing stuff...I even mod tons of games but this is crazy...

5. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

You have to unstall all mods that contains old contents/version!! it's very simple.
    When you want to unstall, for example, the Clio V1.1, you click on it and un the "unstall" icone, then the mode manager should show you a new icone where tells you that you can't unstall this specific component because it is used by some specific mod!
    Now, unstall those mods that mod-manager had indicated and then you can unstall that componente!

6. Foxiol

Foxiol Registered

Well I´m on that part but it will be better if I know which ones are the 100% sure that I won´t need to use in other mods.

When I start to uninstall mods to delete a track or other mod then some of those mods should be installed again...but I can´t because some components are missing still. :p

I understand what I need to do but since this keeps happening each time I want to delete old versions it is driving me crazy.

Thanks anyways. Hope someone at ISI tell me what is the best that I need to do.

7. DocJones

DocJones Registered

You can basically uninstall all the content I marked red in you screenshot, as there are newer versions released (and as far as I see they are in your Packages directory already). You may need to get rid of some of the SRPL_xyz vmods (in case they are referring to outdated content that is) to be able to uninstall other stuff.

View attachment 7625

*everything with 'rTrainer' in the package's name was updated and released as ISI1060-v10-SkipBarberRacingSchool (though not yet as 1.4x so there will be another update soon I guess)
    *you will need to uninstall PIXSIM's Lola Mod as it refers to old tracks which prevents you from uninstalling some of the older ISI stuff. You can download the Lola mod as components though so you don't lose the car. Link is here (under 'EDIT2')

Hope this helps.

8. Bart S

Bart S Member

Had a go of the megane yesturday, put it in track cam, had a go, rev rev hmm this sounds familiar, bing, did some one turn on fast and furious heh heh.
    I like it tho it sounds well meaty, smooth and puuuuuurrrrrrring.
    The new cars dont feel as locked in handling like theres some resolution I had before that is not there now.
    Dam since I went from triples to single + 3d I just cant judge and feel the cars like I'm really in them however my corner and distance judgment has improved with 3D but there still some added precision awerness missing that triples adds with speed and wide viewing angle. In respect to the previous sentence I do feel like the new cars have lost a certain element of knowing what there doing, I find myself guessing and overcorrecting because I feel more disconnected, but I will investigate further and give a full opinion later.
    Anyway will be testing the cars more during the week, tried the GTR : different and intresting kind of like it, but I will have to adjust, the 370z hmmmm not sure certainly feels a lot more missbehaved to what I was used to before and I feel it was better before but I will keep testing it. I have certainly learnt that the throttle is a bigger factor in all cars updated. You really have to treat the gas and steering and car balance with alot more respect, feels like alot more work round each corner. The best track to test this on is croft especially last 180deg corner man the GTR is alot of fun getting it str8. These are my 10 min test opinions.

9. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Registered

Mills looks great and the issue with the Megane AI spinning after fast chicane on OLA after Megane update has been fixed.

10. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

FR3.5 v1.4 will need an update to fix encrypted team info for multiplayer to work. Probably Monday.

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

11. Foxiol

Foxiol Registered

Amazing and thank you very much.;)

Now, just a minor problem since the rest is okay at the moment and now I get how eveything works...Finally!! lol

I can´t install ISI Formula Masters because it says that I need Malaysia 1.2, Mills Metro 1.2 and Portugal 1.2 as well.

Here is a picture, at the left side the mods I have in the packages folder and all of them installed, at the right the ones I uninstalled and are ready to be deleted, and at the middle the ISI FM that I cannot install and of course the T5 skin pack which I knew it wouldn´t work.

[​IMG]

Since I want both things...but mostly the mod from ISI do I need to re-install one of the mods in the right again?

Thanks again.

12. DocJones

DocJones Registered

You would have to reinstall several of the old ISI Series Packages to install v1.0 of all the missing tracks and then some other ISI Series packages to get all those tracks updated to v1.2. I'm sorry I overlooked that :( (I don't have the Formula ISI installed at all as I am not a big fan of simulating contemporary Formula cars)

I am pretty sure though that ISI staff is working very hard to release the cars of the remaining three old Series Packages (FIA F2, Skip Barber, Formula ISI) as updated components in the very near future. Maybe you could enjoy some of the recently re-released other cars until then? ;)

13. Foxiol

Foxiol Registered

Well in that case I´ll wait since they HAVE to update that mod too.

I can race with others. Sadly I can´t use my beloved DTM 2012 skinpack...waiting and waiting...oh well. I´m patient. ;)

Thnks again mate.:D

14. tjc

tjc Registered

@

Ibird

YoLolo69

argo0

nikos

Hedlund

KeiKei

Cheers guys...

Going to take a few days I think but I`ll be behind the wheel soon I hope. :)

15. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

good that the problem was found so quickly.

16. F2Chump

F2Chump Registered

How do I update from 1.2v tracks to 1.4?

17. ifrans

ifrans Registered

Hey F2chump, I have the new tracks installed on top of the excisting series(because I need the old Mills for a leaugue event this sunday), if you do that you won't be able to drive the new tracks, except for the new Portugal layout. You must deinstall the packaged series and install the new tracks if I'm correct.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
  18. F2Chump

F2Chump Registered

thx....

19. perplex

perplex Registered

Wish you the best m8 that your getting back on track soon :) But im with you... 2 days ago the updates were released and i was on track everything updated and a big smile in my face while driving on Poznan but after some corners i couldnt shift down anymore. Got like 2 weeks a used t500 rs, purchased from amazon warehousedeals which is all in all pretty nice and works good except the shifter paddles rofl. My former wheel i sold on amazon lol, now im sitting here with xbox controller that doesnt work right so no chance to drive :(

Dont know what to do now.. I got 30 days back guarantee because its a used Item... but if i just simply replace the wheel with some add on wheel(i already bought the new GTE 458 but not here yet ) it would work, ....

Dont know dont know... if i send it back ill collect all my money and get a new one so i can use the warranty. If ill keep it and just replace the wheel itself - then i dont know whats coming next ... motors ****ed up ? hmmm

What would you guys do ?

Sorry for OT...

20. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

Hello Tim, many thanks to ISI for the last updates : great one's!

But can you ask the ISI team not forget to fix the "HDR off" bug (blurry textures with HDR off), in the next update?...it would be wonderful:). Thx again for all work.