rFactor2 Build 134 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

hmmm i just looked at your avatar...so whats life like after the Village People?

2. can`t wait 4 rF2

can`t wait 4 rF2 Registered

you dont want to know

Buddy, you are welcome...

Germany, Hamburg
    Süderquerweg 21
    Thomas Lund

lets talk about everything..

3. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

go on, go on, it sounds like fun..(must find me that damn popcorn)

4. can`t wait 4 rF2

can`t wait 4 rF2 Registered

ok....

5. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

1 person likes this.
  6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

My phone works very well at both reading, and banning, it seems.

I am not going to look after this forum over the holidays, my family is more important. The forums will be closed for the duration if this crap continues.

Thank you.

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

7. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Hard to tell at that age ;)

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

8. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Merry christmas, Tim :)

9. tjc

tjc Registered

I have to say, that made me lol quite a bit too...

:D

10. tjc

tjc Registered

Indeed it is Tim but you did say the word "daughter" in your post... I guess our Tuttle didn`t have his glasses on :D

(Only teasing Tuttle ;))

11. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

Good man. Have a fine time. Lets hope a little Christmas spirit rules the forum while your gone :)

12. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Yeah..I deserve this one out of my garage door!! :D;

[​IMG]

13. tjc

tjc Registered

+1

Well said Knight. :)

14. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

ahahaa

****, I think this build didn´t deserve comments. if i´m not so lazy, i would reinstall 125. They should put a button (reverse to old build) since this is beta and something go wrong.
    I´m having graphic issues with shadows too and my side mirror with Eve F1 is black and the ffb with 1.0 seems i´m driving a boat. I don´t if it´s old issue too. Brabham still great.

15. jimagn

jimagn Registered

Boy, that was easy. I used the Updater from within the Launcher and everything worked as planned. Keep up the good work. BTW Tim, good to see family high on priorities and thanks for sharing the pic, though your daughter may not be so happy about it in a few years. ;) Enjoy.

Jim

16. Gonzo

Gonzo Member

I guess most people have more important things to do, instead of insulting each other here in the forums. Guys, if you don't like rF2, simply do not use it, you do not have to. How much tediousness can a human feel, to decide visiting gamedeveloper-forums to tell them how bad their product is? I 'd rather you, to spend this time to your family, friends, your dog. Meet girls, celebrate the end of the year, do something more important than this. It's just a simulator. rF2's progress is definately there, the changelog does not always reveal what's happening.
    Quality needs time, often much more than expected. State of the art simulators like rf2 reached a very complex level, a lot of improvements are invisible or not used by all cars / tracks yet.

We should keep cool and use this place to give constructive feedback to the dev's, at least i do.

2 people like this.
  17. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Where is the 'Like' button? :)

18. thuGG

thuGG Registered

So you're telling that we shouldn't complain about product that we paid for? Sorry, but there is money involved and ISI didn't mention that it would take them so long to develop this so called BETA. I think I have the right to complain.

They should have estimated development time better. It's a huge mistake in their estimation. They said 6 months, now we have x2 of that and it looks like its going to be x3 or x4 of original estimation, hilarious.

Oh, and probably there will be guys telling me that they never said 6 months. Yep, it wasn't set in stone, but on this forum one dev said it would be about 6 months, also the 1 year subscirption that we paid would be increased to 18 months, so it was another indication of that period.

19. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Out off all the rubbish been said here, this would be the first thing that actually has a point! It's now only 6 months away from that pay your years $12.95 or what ever time.

Personally I didn't consider this because I couldn't see the point in screwing around with paying more for each year and just bought a life time straight off the bat.

Out off all the arguments and complaining we've read here this would be the only valid one.

As for the rest, You people need to join a mod team and really learn what it's like to build something from scratch. You can't do it all on your own...sorry tracks can, Cars? Not as far as being worth your time getting it goes, no. There's not one man among you who can totally build a car mod totally on your own to have any real quality at all. I don't care what any off you say on the subject.

Then, and only then will you understand the work and how time just slips away from you. For every thing you do it can fail 10, 20, times before it falls into place and works how you want it to. Every day is a day of learning when working on this stuff. Every day you find something that could, should or would work better if we do this. Every one who has worked on mods, tracks or add-on's expected this to happen. We all know "not" to give release dates or work to time frames because we all know you want make it.

Bottom line, Go do something else. That's what I'm doing along with many others. rF2 will happen. If you put your time into something else you'd be surprised how soon that will come around.

Have a Merry Christmas & a save one.

20. BlaringFiddle5

BlaringFiddle5 Registered

+1