Automobilista

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by DurgeDriven, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Automobilismo is not very fitting, it's like calling the game Motorsport. I didn't mention but I am happy to say they can just shift over the licenses to the new brand, that's nice.

2. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Ye, PMS er sorry..AMS hehe now im just being childish, its just fun :)

Cuz its already given that the sim is gonna be great cuz of the name only...

Im still interested what are their plans with it tho. Like... the release date is very very soon, so.. depending on how long have they had their access to.. whatever they have access to..

+1 on Automobilismo, cuz yes, it matters! (Perhabs thats why i hate iRacing so much, cuz its got apple in its name :-D)

3. boxer

boxer Registered

it really refers to Automobile Motorsport... Automobilista is term used to describe a driver of a passenger car. Typically only applied to people on municipal roads. that's why I found it very odd.

Senna would have been even better... LOL I wonder if they have given up on it.

To me it looks like it's mostly just a name change.

4. whitmore

whitmore Registered

The offer to be able to keep my non steam version of GSC 2013 but activate on steam to get the offer of the free updated version renamed Auto.....(whatever) is not bad for us GCS owners.

The deal with FT has been around for some time when I bought GSC I got both for $16 Aus.

5. David Wright

David Wright Registered

I understood it was Enzo Ferrari who described the British constructors as garagistas as most of them didn't produce their own engines or gearboxes unlike Ferrari.

6. PaulG

PaulG Registered

Which IMO is a good thing. Too many people make judgements/prejudices based on the words "stock car" being in the title. Honestly think it'll help their ability to sell with a more neutral sounding title.

7. Woodee

Woodee Registered

No... this is the new game (with "new engine") they mentioned in their indiegogo/kickstarter thing or not?

Source: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/reiza-simracing-bonanza/

8. Domi

Domi Registered

No, this is GSCE rebranded, as he said.

9. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Woodee

Woodee Registered

ok.

Is there an echo in here?

11. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Nope. Crowdfund was to update SCE, they later decided to rename it because Stock Car Extreme name sucked, and they also wanted to get rid of the non Steam version.
    The one that has DX12 and a dynamic weather will come in 2017 (previous plan was Q4 2016 but the delays in SCE made them change plans)

12. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I never said it is a new engine, it is modified engine.

GSC used plugins the engine remained untouched.

Now they have licence to edit it

...so please stop this BS it is a clone ..besides HTF do you know what it will be like, what it will drive like, what the dirt will be like.........ffs

Is SCe better then GSC was, damm straight it is.

They make first dirt ever in any Gmotor ?

Call it what you like, imho GSC drives better then AC and pCars put together.

Everything ISI does drives better !

13. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Thanks for the clarification.... us racing simmers are so spoiled!! :D

14. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Differences old vs new

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2015
  15. Golanv

Golanv Registered

Yeah... No. The name means "Race Driver" in portuguese.

Looking forward to this "rebranding" with extra candy. Reiza being one of the industries best racing sim maker (and they are selling their products with peanuts, which is just crazy), I sure hope that this gets the attention that SCE was meant to, and deserved, to get.

16. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

It is also a word that describes someone dedicated to racing so it is a good name after all :)

@boxer I remember seeing them posting that Senna sim name also changed because the thing is already bigger than "just" sticking to his name. Pretty much what is happening to SCE but they found this a lot earlier with that one

17. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

If they did that sort of visual upgrade in AC or pCars people would be open mouthed , jumping up and down and saying how awesome it looks.

lol ;)

18. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

Lot of BS about pCars and AC as usual. pCars Sauber Group C is much better then rF2 MAK-Corp 1991 Group C. :)

19. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

Looks Great! I'm not one for graphics. i prefer to feel immersed through gameplay rather than the visuals. when i am playing a racing game i don't have time to look at the blades of grass i am trying to stay off. I prefer games with subtler (Even a word? :confused: )graphics with no over the top sun glare and what not i guess its just my preference and its easier on the eyes :)

20. gkz

gkz Registered

A lot of ppl support them because they said vr support and dk 2. So with dx 9 is not supported i want to see how they manage this promise. i mean the newgame = gsc with higher price and future dlcs. I don t know why ppl acting like " take my money" i think they took a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.