[Released]Black Hole Ring by Spaskis(WIP).

Discussion in 'Locations' started by GTClub_wajdi, Oct 25, 2012.

1. tjc

tjc Registered

Appreciate the new version Spaskis but can`t get those links to work... the one you posted above or the one the first post was updated with by Wajdi...

They are the same link that goes to your site Spaskis but all I`m getting after that is adverts...

:(

2. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

3. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Thanks,update the first post with thr torrent link!

4. tjc

tjc Registered

Sweet... cheers Abriel - wajdi... :)

5. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

Go to this page : http://www.racerfactor.com/foros/black-hole-ring-porspaskis-t1712.html#p21897
    and click (in the first post) on "Black Hole Ring" ACTULALIZADO v.1.02 and that works...

6. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

@SPASKIS:

Thank you very much for this update, I tried the AIs (with F2) and are much much better!
    Some default remaining (but the same for other tracks, ISI or not) : when you put the AI strength very low (70% for instance)
    downward force of AIs is unevenly distributed: it is mainly in the corners. When the strength is higher, distribution is better.
    Other issue : the AIs are sometimes a bit too much aggressive and hit my car,often in the back, but probably, it's because I drive badly:D.

Overall, your track is amazing, my favorite! and, as I play offline, the quality of the AIs is essential : for me, better the AIs, better the track:)

7. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Here doesnt work ... clicking on ACTUALIZADO v1.02 appear 2 pages of advertising, then a "broken" page.

2 hours, after the first try with that broken page, i am tunning AV to be sure i am virus free, and the first 2 scans, with my AVG and with the fast scan of Trend Micro House Call, were negative (ie my machine is virus free). Runnng now the longer Trend Micro House Call complete scan, but my PC looks clean ... may be the broken page, full of characters as when you open with note pad a file which is not a text file, is a IE8 issue, but an alternate html link would be appreciated! :)

8. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

Just download my torrent, no adverts, no broken pages, no viruses! :D

9. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Hehe, i never used torrents in my life, and i have no idea about how they work!

Furthermore, i have all the released tracks and, if the torrent is a single file, a 2+ GB file for about 100 MB of tracks is unpratical to my eyes. :)

I posted in the italian subforum writing that the new track and the new update is available in your torrent, but i will wait for some html links! :)

10. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

It's strange, I didn't get this problem : have you click ( first you see "loading" for 4s in the upper right) on "skip this Ad" in the upper right of the window?

11. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Yes, i wait few secs then i can see the skip button.
    So doing, again a new advert and, after few secs and a new click in the skip button, instead to go in the download page, or to the direct download, i see a page as in the attached shot.

I am in IE8 btw

Attached Files:

12. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

Don't worry it is not like you have written - first, torrent is not one file, but a list of rfcmp files, the same as you have in the Packages directory. Also if you download it directly to the Packages directory it will check what files you already have and download only what you don't already have! Torrent is so smart! :D
    And besides, if you want to download only one track from the torrent you can do that too. So there is no excuse not using it. ;)

13. tjc

tjc Registered

I`m getting the same problem as Max... waited the 4 seconds and then "skip this ad" but only getting the broken page with all the strange characters too. Tried about 10 times now...

I too usually wait for the html links but can also use the torrent provided by Abriel, I just prefer html links is all. :)

14. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

I use google chrome and extension (or plugin) "Adblock" to block the ads on the page : it's,perhaps, the reason but it remains strange,
    because it should not do so with IE.
    We must be waiting Spaskis answer...

15. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

OK I'm totally confused now. I thought I just had the single track that I downloaded. And now I am wondering if that is what is going on with version 1.02. See image.

Edit: Note spiderwebbing on my car. Hands and car interior.

Also, just an observation but many of the AI are running over curbs on corners. I cannot say whether this is better than v1.0 b/c I never used AI b/c of the problems stated here. Also there is armaggedon on some turns and also major carnage on the last turn into the striaight where AI presumably hit pit wall. AI is extremely important to me so lemme know if you want videos.

View attachment 4509

As an aside, how do you get images to be big and not attachments in forum post?

16. tjc

tjc Registered

I`m not at home atm so not on my main pc (I`m on new lappy with latest IE) but usually use Google Chrome too and never have any problems downloading files of any kind so maybe this is something to do with IE...

Going to install latest Chrome I think... might save these hassles from happening.

17. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

I think the "untextured gloves and driver suit" is a bug introduced in build 118, not a track issue.

ISI knows about the bug, which seems to appear only offline and not everytime (or may be not to all the users).

18. tjc

tjc Registered

I could be mistaken here but iirc the "spiderman" gloves and suit were in previous builds too...

19. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Dont know. :)

The issue was reported just after the release of 118, in the italian sub forum, so i guessed that the bug was introduced in the new build, but i dont know for sure.

20. tjc

tjc Registered

lol... your probably right Max as I don`t know for sure either... :)