[Released]Black Hole Ring by Spaskis(WIP).

Discussion in 'Locations' started by GTClub_wajdi, Oct 25, 2012.

1. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

2. Mauro

Mauro Registered

you found it! :)
    tk

i copy here the video:

3. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

The power of Google Mauro:)
    I made a few laps,very fun to drive with the Clio!the overall graphic is ok but needs a lot of improvements specially trees and grass. the road textures are very well done!

4. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

I have tried it, very good track. Is it a real or virtual track? rather virtual, isn'it?

5. romoni

romoni Registered

Nice Track - I liked it. Very funny but my AI-drivers don't like this because I was about 50 seconds faster than they were. I made 6 test round and I saw a few AI drivers crash and a lot smoke :)

Thank You!

6. FONismo

FONismo Registered

If this is a fantasy track then buy the man a beer whoever made it. The layout is amazing, you can really attack the track. Love the black and yellow kerbs aswell. One thing that lets it down is the flickering banners. Other than really really racey.

7. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

oops...I didn't try the AIs on this track, I'll do.

8. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

Oh yes! All cars are fun to drive on this track (historic and modern) a lot of corners but the track is very fast and skids are a treat!

9. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

Indeed the AIs are absolutely crazy on this track? Is there a way to adjust that?

10. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Yeah the AI seem to want to cut the corners. Unforgiving for them there are speed bumps on every corner that sends them into outer space :D. It's a bit of a CPU hog on my PC, but it's a fun and flowing track. Thanks to the maker.

11. LabR4t

LabR4t Registered

Thank you :)

Mirror link

1 person likes this.
  12. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Normally i wouldn't comment on stuff so unfinished and would delete the track. Trees and stuff need work. But the layout is so so good that i really don't care about them for once, so fast and flowing, really good. It has alot of potential graphically aswell, track surface looks good, kerbs look great. Just needs some extra loving. Hopefully the guy is planning upgrades. Overall though really good, more for the layout.

13. spider19462000

spider19462000 Registered

i am getting quite a few pop ups,anyone else?

14. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Yes

15. spider19462000

spider19462000 Registered

Reminds me of the good old ps1 days,lol

16. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Looks great ! I Gonna test it tonight :D
    Thank you.

17. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Thanks to everybody for the nice things I read ! :eek: I am very happy that you liked the circuit overally speaking.
    I din't release it yet because as you see things some thins need to be improved. I will correct AIW so that AIs follow the real fastline and people can compete also offline. I don't know why it changed so much for AIs w.r.t. rfactor1 ¿?. I will try to correct it in dev mode (I never did it before but I think it won't be very tough, am I right?)

I don't know if real road is implemented or not because I don't know anythging but what it is but no idea where or how to configure it. I guess that the trees you don't like are the ones that look 2D. I need to find a nice tree group for the surroundings. I agree actual treeside sucks! I think the ones by the big wheel are OK.

Fonisimo I will be glad to correct things you suggest. In some case I may need help. I made this track with BTB and converted it with 3dsimed3. I have no clue about 3dsmax :-(. So far I have been able to solve things withg one program or the other.

18. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

Great track! Reminded me of old ring or whatever was called that fictional track for rF1.
    A few issues as others stated - a few flickering banners (the ones over the road). Also did anyone else notice the lights have a small beam of light from them like a white laser? :)
    But these are minor issues - lovely track, very fun to drive as opposed to some of the historic tracks that are basically full throttle with few high speed corners!

19. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

20. vicent-sollana

vicent-sollana Registered

Good job, seems interesting, I don't know this circuit in rf1 but it seems very funny.

Everything has a start, keep up the god work and install the 3dmax, it's worth it :)