[REL] [Open Beta v0.9] International Formula Series 3

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Petros Mak, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

I do remember someone saying he didn't release what he promises but when mak-something released this car, the 91 mclaren.. i was happy that this person was/were wrong.

Shame, i like this car :(

2. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

91 McLaren, MMG? That was mistake too... That "demo" was pulled down as fast as it was upped... Didn't have the permissions I think :) After that F1-S-R did the job.

F1 2007 is the only 'real' mod MMG has ever released in my opinion, betas and "demos" doesn't count :p . I don't have enough fingers to count the announced ones though.

3. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

I think gp79 by Anteus, Anateus, will see... Was a good example of mod releasing beta version a get a good result (not that i run too much this mod), but remember the first tests.
    F1-s-R is the same asr : http://www.asrformula.com/mobile.html

4. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

I think they split :) ASR seems to be run now by Alesanchez (A), Sderenno (S) and RF900R (R)...

F1-S-R is working on a CTDP 06-conversion for AC, I believe. Different people, different groups.

5. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

I used ctdp championship manager on rf1. Sad they are not working with rf2.
    Btw, i was asking. Forget to put "is" before f1 s r and the question mark but you managed to understand somehow

6. Karei

Karei Registered

I have a problem with with mod, but I'm wondering if I have some other graphical issue (for example i experience very bad jaggies all around). Basically the windshield in the cockpit reflects the road under the car. How can I fix it?