Released NEW! GT3 Pack - Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Oct 17, 2017.

1. demerzel

demerzel Registered

I think you should take a break and should visit other forums.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Oh I do, there is less bs in Reiza and RD forums usually :)

juanchioooo, LokiD and demerzel like this.
  3. Mulero

Mulero Registered

Steam Spy does not provide exact data of buyers. It makes a calculation depending on the number of players, players with public profile of Steam who are owners .... and to know what else. That's why you see those Zig-Zag in the data.

Only real data is the number of simultaneous players connected and playtimes. Everything else are estimates that are worth to get an idea but nothing more.

juanchioooo likes this.
  4. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

Less bs in RD?? You should read the PCars 2 threads :p

5. LokiD

LokiD Registered

i didn't mean it nastily, and I suppose the guy has some good points, but as marc said constantly ramming down us and the devs throats wont get it done any quicker or at all. Ive been guilty of doing the same (ai at reiza/oversteering cars in shift 1 lol) maybe ive learnt my lesson!

6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

I dont play PC2 so it's fine I dont need to go to their threads at all

7. LokiD

LokiD Registered

lucky you will. :)

juanchioooo and fsuarez79 like this.
  8. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

project cars 1 and 2 are almost the same, the best graphics and for me the worst physics, has new animations some new cars and ready
    . have paid two games for the same . codemaster does not make a new graphic engine for each season, adapts and puts new animations and more of the same,
    rfactor 2 has changed many things and that is not easy to do compatible dx9 and dx11, it has a lot of work
    who wants to go to iracing to pcars or any other simulator is free to go where you want
    but things are not so easy, it requires a time and a job,and money, that's why DLC is good, I still trust in rfactor and in studio 397, they will be fixing things, little by little but without pause
    to go to iracing you know, take out the credit card

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  9. Emery

Emery Registered

Reiza is definitely the best studio at managing change. Not surprisingly, their output stream of "new" is also the highest of any studio, apart from new car content. Kunos is the quickest at pumping out vehicle content at the cost of being slowest at making tracks, but "new" for them comes fairly slowly.

Gevatter and LokiD like this.
  10. Depco

Depco Registered

I have put a few posters on ignore due to their over the top negativity on the forums. It has made for a less infuriating experience, but is sometimes funny when people react to their post that I dont see.... In any case placing the less desirable posters on ignore helps immensely.

juanchioooo and David Kolody like this.
  11. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I am not sure if it has been commented.
    McLaren 650S bump values seem to be inverted. When you press - they increase and when pressing + they decrease.

It is quite confusing and makes one doubt what he is really doing. Is it pretended to be that way?

I didn't check the rest of the cars in the pack.

12. Emery

Emery Registered

From the release announcement, https://www.studio-397.com/2017/10/gt3-power-pack-release/
    "One of these details in the setup options is the fact that both the Bentley and the McLaren use Ohlins dampers for which 0 is the stiffest setting and higher values mean the dampers get softer."

13. Bruce0440

Bruce0440 Registered

Bentley and Mclaren used Ohnils dampers, so 0 is stiffer and 9 sowfter. S397 write in the introducción of GT3 power pack. Dont look for mistakes.
    Emery explain first and better than me.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    jayarrbee36 and SPASKIS like this.
  14. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Thank you.

LokiD likes this.
  15. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Aren't such details mentioned in the Notes section of the Garage menu? Best place to have that mention in the game.

16. Depco

Depco Registered

Gui, I think it goes almost without saying that popup tooltips for the various garage settings would be preferred to having to dig through the announcement notes. With any luck S397 understand this and have worked it into the new UI. It would be silly if they didn't.

Ernie and Rui Santos like this.
  17. Emery

Emery Registered

Not in the Notes section nor the Technical Data section on the Tuning page. Technical Data was introduced early on by ISI, but then seemingly abandoned as even ISI stopped putting info there.

18. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Hopefully these informations will find its way into the new UI. Would be great to have some of these details listed as a hint, while you're working on your car setups.

Edit: Seems like i have the same thoughts about it like others. ;)

Emery and Rui Santos like this.
  19. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

Small offtopic :

I would love to have access to UI in the garage and can also be set up to:

Curves of torque and power.

On long circuits, with a lot of wind (if the wind is managed in rf2) and with a lot of unevenness it could be useful to know when to pass the speeds.

The "instinct" is good, with the curves of torque and power in the head is better.

20. liakjim

liakjim Registered

Now that recent update fixed completely my fps issues, I managed to put some serious mileage to the pack.
    I have to confess that I am truly amazed and fascinated by the pure awesomeness of these cars. They are simply stunning.
    Actually I can't wait to drive them again.

There are some aspects that I would like to point out and also ask for help.

1. Even at lowest seat position of Bentley , my physical wheel will block the panels. Is there a way to increase the range maybe through some ini file?

2. Is there a way to reduce or completely remove the rattle of Bentley ffb when understeer? It reminds me of assetto corsa fake slip effect. Actually does rf2 uses such effects?

3. Is there a way to remove or reduce the lightness of Mercedes ffb when understeer? It reminds me of assetto corsa fake enhanced understeer effect.

4. I believe that tyres of Bentley and McLaren are too forgiving, giving the opportunity to get away really easily from mistakes. Tank slapping is an unknown term. I would expect them more nervous at or over the limit. Radical feels superb there.

Example :

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017