[REL] Flat6 Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, Aug 16, 2015.

1. darkojovanoski1986

darkojovanoski1986 Registered

2. Pales

Pales Registered

You’re wasting your time with the talent files for this particular mod. The build you’re playing right now has the loop back bug that exaggerates the steering issues they have, but even in the private beta build I have where the loop back bug is fixed for the AI, these cars still under/oversteer massively. The underlying issue is within the .MAS files. You would need to unpack and edit the wing, perfusage, etc to make them more competitive.

This mod is sadly dead for offline racing because of poorly it was made for the AI. I tried contacting them about the changes they needed to make but never got a reply.

darkojovanoski1986 likes this.
  3. darkojovanoski1986

That's sad to hear. To be honest this car made me fall in love with rFactor 2 and how car handling feels. So sad, really...

Rui Santos likes this.
  4. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Yeah, Flat6 is a great mod, driving is very rewarding...

PirroC, vava74, atomed and 1 other person like this.
  5. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

If you like to try the mod without talent file: https://mega.nz/file/SgMUXLxL#gardyU4mRYoapdopeKxwk4ki1WyrAnJqUmZzZUz98ts - before installing you have to unsubscribe from the workshop.I only did a quick test at COTA but it seems to be better.

6. darkojovanoski1986

I will not be near my pc for two days bit thanks! Please try Limerock for example, did they crash a lot? Thanks for the work mate, really appreciate! :)

7. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Tried Lime Rock with uphill chicane. 19 AI at 100%, 25% aggression and 5% limiter. 15 minute race = ZERO accidents, ZERO spin outs. The only idiot that crashed was me...

8. darkojovanoski1986

Thanks a lot mate! Really appreciate! Glad we can use this mod for offline racing now :)