F3 Fanatics

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by Bryan Birtwell, Jun 16, 2012.

1. BryanBirtwell

BryanBirtwell Registered

Tucker Fleming likes this.
  2. BryanBirtwell

BryanBirtwell Registered

Okay folks... I've run the track I posted above. Buenos Aires... I don't like the track visually. Looks washed out, can't see the corners coming... The older version, .95 looks better to me. They are not from the same builder so I don't know if I should be saying "older version", but it's been around since 2015.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h06peatnzkofj1l/BUENOS_AIRES_1979_095.rfcmp

If you launch rFactor2 from steam (view, servers, F3 Fanatics!) It should take less than a minute for you to download the track. I tried it last night... I removed the track from my computer and went in through steam. No problemo.

Have fun,

Bryan

3. Tucker Fleming

Tucker Fleming Registered

Let's try the F1's...just for a week ;) New McLaren, Brabham BT20 and the Ferrari would be a great matchup. The Eve and Spark F1's are a bit faster but would be a natural inclusion. A Saint Patty's Day SpeedFest!

4. Emery

Emery Registered

Thought the new McLaren is F2?

5. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Pretty sure the M4B is F1 and the M4A is F2.....not certain and too lazy to check right now....lol

6. BryanBirtwell

BryanBirtwell Registered

Howdy Kids,

Wiki Pedia says that M4B is/was an F1 car.

I loaded the server, last night, with the Ferrari 312, Brabham BT20 and the McLaren M4B, along with the Spark and EVE F1s.

I was going to eliminate access to the winged (wing ed) Sparks and EVEs. I decided to let anyone drive whatever they wanted to.

Another note... A very important note!!! YOU GUYS CHANGED YOUR CLOCKS... I DIDN'T!!!
    What that means to you is that everything will start an hour later than it was before... Good for some... Bad for others... To me it's all the same.

I do NOT have the option of starting things on my end an hour earlier... I'm still at work.

Hope to see you Saturday/Sunday! Practice starts at 6:00pm Eastern Dayligh Savings Time. I think that's midnight London time.

Bryan

7. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

I haven't changed yet (1st April here) but it won't affect me as far as the Fanatics go. 7:30am instead of 8:30....Late for me anyway...lol

8. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Have to say I really like this combo....Took me a while to get the F2's when we switched to them but the F1 is fun around here right from my first lap...Good choice....See ya for the race guys..:)