[Released]Black Hole Ring by Spaskis(WIP).

Discussion in 'Locations' started by GTClub_wajdi, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

May be but not occuring in v1. thx.

Edit: Oops should have read your entire post about inconsistency. However, I did go back and forth a couple of times between versions and never had problem with v1. just FYI. thx.

2. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

FYI - After additional testing with v1.02, the AI are still piling up signficantly, mostly as I can tell in the later corners which they are cutting and flying off the curbs. The worst is the last curve onto the straight where they are going very fast and flying through the air sometimes 100 feet.

3. tjc

tjc Registered

Ok... just to confirm that the problems I had trying to download seemed to be an IE bug as on Chrome now and downloaded no problems at all. :)

4. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

5. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

I tried the AI again and there were too much mechanical failures, so I put the damage mutiplayer on 50% and that was ok.
    Perhaps the sidewalks and edges (the yellow/black things) are too high and hard and damage the cars...?
    I didn't find too many cars flying except if they hit an edge.

6. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Regarding the downloading problems...
    I think people getting the strange characters when downloading the file is because they might have notepad as the default ptogram to open rfcmp files. Sometimes this is done the first time you try to open that file type by leaving chjecked the correspondent tile. It happened something similar to me in the past with a gdb file I was trying to download from dropbox.

7. tjc

tjc Registered

Well I won`t say that`s not the case Spaskis but I think it was an IE bug, certainly for me (as I`ve said) because as soon as I installed good old Chrome I got the tracks without any of the strange characters coming up and they downloaded no problem at all.

8. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

I've see a few websites lately that flat refuse to support IE 8, I can only assume IE 9 also.
    IE 8 is, in my humble opinion, junk.
    Go for any other browser, there are several.
    As a website builder, I dumped IE long time ago.

9. tjc

tjc Registered

I`m not usually an IE user myself... always been other browsers for me and now I`ve been using Chrome for some time, really like it and never have any problems with it at all.

I was only using IE this last couple of days as it came installed on my new lappy (which I`m on now) and I thought I `d give it a try but it was problematic as I`ve said... back on Chrome now and won`t be using IE again, that`s for sure.

Sorry Bill, lol...

:)

10. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

11. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

The good thing about Chrome it shoves nothing in your face, just 8 quick tabs, reminds you if you going to close a download and opens another window without asking. As for browsing it is fast, Google is the only thing in a decade i use for search, never
    had a problem.

Chrome does not have a look, I could not describe it to you as there is nothing of it, how a browser should be,
    clean and simplistic.

IE and Fox are monstrosity's and their preference menus are a nightmare to navigate....on purpose of course.

12. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I think it is the old verssion. The rollercoaster shows strange textures. version 1.02 corrects these and other bugs

13. tjc

tjc Registered

Yeh D I`m a Chrome man through and through... clean and simplistic all the way....used to like fox too but not anymore...

:)

14. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

You are correct! Not sure how that happened but I deleted both versions and reinstalled 1.02 and fixed now! I am in heaven now!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. clock

clock Registered

Found some bugs, If i remember was when player 5 o 6 (not sure if it was 6 or 7 too) try to start inside the boxes, it appears in the middle of the wall, and could not move....
    exiting and entry again to server and being in another box, solve that situation and could start to ride...

16. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I already detected it and solved it. It will be OK in next release. I am trying to implement realroad for that one but I am having difficulties. I made some questions in other thread realroad prolems. If by tomorrow I don't solve realroad I will release the version anyway. It will be 1.03. background scenary is implemented.

17. jajp999

jajp999 Registered

Spaskis

I've not d/l your tracks yet as no real road and you are still bug fixing but just wanted to say good job by looking at the vids and keep up the good work

I hope you add high res textures and bump mapping etc as you evolve the track

Thanks again

18. hoser70

hoser70 Registered

Does anyone have a download link that works and/or doesn't try to install a bunch of spam on my PC?

19. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

read the post first, then ask

20. tjc

tjc Registered

Try Chrome if your not already?

When I was trying to download this track with IE it was a complete no go...