[Released]Black Hole Ring by Spaskis(WIP).

Discussion in 'Locations' started by GTClub_wajdi, Oct 25, 2012.

1. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

there is a hidden link without ads for our community members. Add it to the all tracks torrent without any problem! However, is good to know that our server is extremely fast once you skip the ads :) An dof course, if you register you don't have to go through the ads!

2. Tucker Fleming

Tucker Fleming Registered

I must be doing something wrong, I just get a bunch of Martian text stuff. Have I let the Devil into my house?

3. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

4. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

No, you let the Martians in.

I'm glad the missing road in the mirrors was caught. I dropped in to post about that. Appears the author is fast on the draw.
    Thanks!

5. Tucker Fleming

Tucker Fleming Registered

Tanx Abriel!! And Spaskis, another FUN track, many thanks to you! Just flushed the last Martian down the loo...bye bye!

6. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

This is just like yesterday, 3 more track updates.....COOL!

7. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

This track really has a grip on me (no pun). The only thing that can tear me away from it is Salem Valley!

8. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Thanks canastos and wajdi77 for the kind words regarding the video. It's my first video ever and the main reason I made it was that I was sick of hearing myself sing the song every time I raced this track, which is a LOT lately. As soon as I discovered Video Maker was free, it was ON! LOL. Seriously, though, I had a blast making it and definitely plan to do more. Funny how I spent only and hour or two making it (including racing and capturing the video) but 5 hours watching it over and over. Very fun just like making music. I might be hooked. Won't be threading Fonismo anytime so, however. LOL.

Edit: obviously meant threatening not threading Fonismo although I don't think he would appreciate either :p

9. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Update first page with V.1.11 link.

10. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I am sorry but I cannot update the first post since I did not start it. The author already did by now that I have looked. However the first link of it goes directly to the thread where I update the track with every new update.

Edited. Forget this post. GTClub meant "updated" instead of "update".

11. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

My bad:)....
    Last versione is now Updated in the first post !

12. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

There has now been conversation about AI in not ISI made tracks. This also concerns this track. I am mostly speaking of the second chicane where AI drives brake heavily when they supposed to drive it full throttle as every human driver do, I guess. There's also the last left turn before the oval corner where AI are significantly slower than I. Maybe some tweaks to .aiw file?

13. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

@SPASKIS:
    Also I didn't see anyone mention this so I'm reporting it now: yellow flags do not work on this track. I'm NOT talking about corner workers but the yellow flag that shows up at the top left corner of the screen. I think your other tracks (Deuna city circuit, Salem Valley) have this problem too. Didn't check the newly released Lutzland Circuit yet.

PS: Here is a thread about this problem, maybe it will help:
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/4988-Yellow-flag-problem

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
  14. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Thanks Abriel I'll look at it. Changing subject, I have seen how powerful vbs can be. i modified your CreateNewTrack.vbs to adapt it to track conversion. Basically it is the same except for that I don't need Joesville textures anymore since original tracks have x-instances already. I also kept the icons to have empty images to fill. I would like to do something to automatize the notepad labor for real-road. I guess materials need to be done more manually. I suppose you have seen the post of the tutorial I posted.

15. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

Glad that the vbs script is useful to you! :) If you need help with automating notepad stuff let me know. I saw that you posted the tutorial but I didn't watch it...yet.

16. LabR4t

LabR4t Registered

RapidShare mirror Link
    MediaFire Mirror Link

Thank you for this update v1.11 SPASKIS :)

17. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

extra links are great labrat! Especially mediafire.

18. jtbo

jtbo Registered

Thanks, adf.ly server does not exist in my internet from whatever reason, ping bounces from localhost, with full urls maybe I would had better luck?

Anyway Mediafire works always well and fast :)

For track conversion tutorial I'm getting same issue with http://adf.ly/EYgfJ, anyone has full url behind that ? I feel I'm starting not to be fan of url shortening services.

19. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

20. jtbo

jtbo Registered