Le Mans Ultimate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MikeV710, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

Switch off combined axis in your controller software.

2. Koo Kyoseon

Koo Kyoseon Registered

I'm using xbox one elite1 but i haven't seen that option. how can i swich off.

Ho3n3r likes this.
  3. redapg

redapg Registered

Can it be that you use a Gamepad as Controller, with that you can not do it?
    With Pedals or Keyboard, you of course can do that.

4. trichens

trichens Registered

It would seem that this might be a software driver issue. Later versions have them combined, and might only work used a wired connection.

5. Koo Kyoseon

Koo Kyoseon Registered

Ok thanks everyone, currently my windows11 bootmanager is crashed so i can't boot windows11.
    after recover the problem, I'll try your advices and report.

Ho3n3r likes this.
  6. Gonzo

Gonzo Member

that even worked with the first release of rF1 and all titles before like F1 Challenge 99-02, etc.
    Its your driver that needs to allow this.

davehenrie and Ho3n3r like this.
  7. CeeBee

CeeBee Registered

Nice forward thinking moderation here then keeping the old duck alive with ripped assets is smart, keeping AC as the #1 ranking "sim" in steam still (discounting the simcade and arcade racers).
    My comment on Dx12 can be ignored I searched the traps appear "asset archiving" via the 3d buffer from Dx12 is now possible.

All that nonsense aside and back OT, I look forward to seeing LMU release!

8. S4rdus

S4rdus Registered

is there any news regarding the new netcode that the Studio-397 said they would be working on? do we know if it will be the one used by LMU at launch?

9. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Almost 3 weeks from the release and not much information about the game .
    Final Cars list, final tracks list, multiplayer, offline mode , VR, triple screen…….

FS7 and Ho3n3r like this.
  10. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I think half the marketing department must've left MSG, the lack of hype, gameplay videos, screenshots, actual information is extremely lacking for a game due to be released in less than 4 weeks. Us hardcore fans will buy it day one of course, but we're a fraction of the potential should this be marketed better, does seem strange to be so quiet o_O

edit: come to think of it where's the discord channel? I'm sure we were told one was coming before the end of last year (unless I've missed that announcement)

11. Lazza

Lazza Registered

More back seat driving... but I'm sure they appreciate all the marketing experts chiming in.

Do you mean the freezes with crazy FFB? If so I believe they have a fix, so should be in LMU, and "soon" in rF2.

12. MarcG

MarcG Registered

2 Facebook posts this year, website & twitter not updated since December, games release literally days away, doesn't take an "expert" to know it's lacking in the "creating hype department" which pretty much most games do in the run up to a major launch ;)

13. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I believe you. So? What quantifiable difference does that make, and how does pointing it out here help?

14. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

So do you think it’s a good marketing strategy only 1 post in facebook in the last month before the release date? Only 2 half onboard lap? No screens from the new tracks like Fuji? No clarification about VR support ? No discord no web page…?!

PirroC and Ho3n3r like this.
  15. Lazza

Lazza Registered

lol, who cares what I think? That's my point!

16. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Because it's an internet forum, for discussion...!

Ho3n3r likes this.
  17. 8Ball

8Ball Registered

For mine social media inflates sims to mythical proportions.
    Be better if everyone had to discover for themselves.
    That was the great thing about going to the shops, oh new sim !
    Instant buy ! :)

MarcG likes this.
  18. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

Do people really need a car and track list for this? And why need people more marketing? When MSG does more marketing it's evil MSG that is just wasting money on marketing instead of development and if they don't do more marketing it's a sign that the product won't be released. You guys are funny. We are still roughly one month away so I wouldn't waste all the bullets with one shot. Still enough time left to build up some more hype and produce some very high quality trailers and teasers rather than releasing low FPS footage like in the Toyota trailer. I feel like that car would have been perfectly showcased on Fuji but what do I know. At the end proof is in the pudding anyway. If it's good it'll sell itself on it's own.

pkelly likes this.
  19. MarcG

MarcG Registered

For those that don't know much about the title or series, to build hype for release, it's kinda self explanatory really.

And again, us hardcore fans will buy day one as we know all about it, but we're not the only ones out there, think beyond yourself and the bubble you have created within these forum walls.

Ho3n3r, Corgan and stonec like this.
  20. stonec

stonec Registered

It's quite difficult for a new sim to gain momentum these days when everyone is "invested" in some existing ecosystem like iRacing, rF2, AC, AMS2, etc. If they intend for this product to become anything more than a showcase simulator to hold online endurance races with, they need all the momentum they can generate.

It looks like some people working on marketing and online support have left the company recently. I don't personally care about such content to be honest and ISI did basically zero of that for rF1 and rF2, but we live in a different time now.