[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.6
    • Optimized background refresh when editing results. Should be faster now.
    • Added kmh/mph switch button to Live Timing.
    • Added "show_tire_data" parameter to live_timing_settings.json. Set it to 0 to hide tire compound data in Live Timing. Default value is 1.
    • Added an option to show "Unofficial/Official" prefix for Race Results and Championship Standings. Check "Show "Unofficial/Official" prefix" championship option, then turn "Result is unofficial" checkbox on/off for every race on "Edit race" page as you need (default value for "Result is unofficial" is "On").
    • Added "View standings" words from "Hosted competitions" page to languages\default.py file for translations.
    • Added "Last race with result" and "Team standings" options for "Default page" in Championship.
    • Added "Copy" button to race columns at Championship "Manage Teams" page to copy teams from previous race with one click.
    • Added "Points for consistency" to Championships points system. Top N drivers from "Average deviation from drivers fastest lap" table will recieve this bonus.
    • Added jsonp call at live/get_server_data_jsonp to get Live Timing server/driver data with cross-domain ajax request from your other server (may be used to create live servers/tracks/drivers widget). Data is updated once in 5 seconds, I do not recommend to request it more frequently.
      Code:
      $.ajax({
         url: 'http://your-r2la-address:port/live/get_server_data_jsonp',
         type: 'GET',
         dataType: 'jsonp',
         crossDomain: true,
         data: {},
         success: function (data, textStatus, xhr) {
             console.log(data);
         },
         error: function (xhr, textStatus, errorThrown) {
             console.log(errorThrown);
         }
      });
      Returned data object structure is:
      Code:
      server_names_list: ['Server Name1', 'Server Name2', ...],
      server_data: {
         "Server Name1": {
             session: session code (0=testday 1-4=practice 5-8=qual 9=warmup 10-13=race),
             track_name: "Track Name",
             vehicles: [
                 {best_lap_time: lap time in seconds,
                 driver_name: "Driver Name1",
                 vehicle_class: "Vehicle Class1",
                 vehicle_name: "Vehicle Name1"},
                 { ... },
             ]},
         "Server Name2": { ... },
      }

jayarrbee36, ede78, knackko and 4 others like this.
  2. Roy Verzijl

Roy Verzijl Registered

Thanks a lot for the upgrade Nibo!

This makes sence, your program works a lot faster right now. This makes it fun to work with again :)..!

3. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Nibo,
    on the dedicated server we currently use r2la_live_timing.bat to start r2la, should we now use r2la_telemetry.bat or do we need to do both?

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

r2la telemetry is for single player only. You can install r2la on your machine and start r2la by r2la_telemetry.bat only at times when you want to record your personal telemetry data.
    Keep using r2la_live_timing.bat for server r2la version.

Goanna likes this.
  5. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

I installed a new windows server 2016, i can't launch the server, when i select "Public (91.236.239.28) i can see this error in the cmd window:
    ERROR:Rocket.Errors.Port8000:Socket 91.236.254.56:8000 in use by other process and it won't share.
    WARNING:Rocket.Errors.Port8000:Listener started when not ready.

I tried several ports (8080, 9000, 80, 54000, ....) allways the same!?!?
    I tried to deactivate the firawall, no succes
    I installed a fresh windows server 2008, the same

What do i miss?
    I have an other dedicated who web2py works with no problem!

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Looks like all that ports are already taken by other processes or blocked by something else then firewall. Unfortunately I don't know about Windows server system management, so I can not help you... Try to look up info on why ports on "windows server 2016" can be blocked or occupied.
    Maybe make sure you are logged-in as admin on that Windows installation and are running r2la as admin.

7. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

i think i tried everything, i don't understand my problem????

8. ceecee

ceecee Registered

9. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

Ok, i found my problem, but it's strange, when i start web2py, under "Public (91.236.254.56), the ip is not the right one!!!!

I don't now from where this 91.236.254.56 ip comes, but it's not mine!

I edited the .bat and added the password and MY ip, and now it works.
    But how can i edit the web2py to put the correct ip?

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is no difference to starting with bat or web2py.exe. If bat with manual parameters works for you - use it.
    I don't know how web2py finds that IP that you see and why it is wrong. I think that's something caused by your specific server-router-ISP configuration.
    You can try selecting "Public 0.0.0.0" in IP list in web2py starting window, but that may still lead to wrong IP for you.

For others, reminder, here is how you can manually add password, IP and port as parameters in live_timing.bat:
    Code:
    start web2py.exe -S r2la -M -R applications/r2la/private/live_timing.py
    start web2py.exe -a 'password' -i 192.168.1.2 -p 8000

11. knackko

knackko Registered

Waoh, thanks a lot ! I will try this version this week !
    About the server name in livetiming, it was already the case with rFactor, server name had to be parsed from multiplayer.ini file of the loaded profile.

12. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

I can't make the live work with rf2, i have 2 Automobilista servers running and for they the live works.
    I copied rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll to rfactor2-dedicated\Bin64\Plugins and past the code for activate the plugin.

On my old dedicated server it worked??!! I miss something, but don't find what

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Make sure you are logged in as admin in windows and start rf2 server and r2la as admin.
    If that will not help, try "global memory reading" optional feature that was added in 2.058.3 (read more in changelog for that version, make sure you downloaded latest rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll version):
    • Set read_global_memory value to 1 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.x\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json.
    • Set rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll option DedicatedServerMapGlobally to 1 in all your your player/CustomPluginVariables.JSON files.

14. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Hi Nibo.
    I have a request about a new feature for the Driver Standings in the Championship Manager.
    You added the great option to be able to display the drivers race finishing position in the standings. Love it!
    I'm hoping you can take it one step further by showing each drivers championship position for the previous rounds.

Something like this:
    points 4 round.JPG
    Two rounds (two races a round) have been completed.
    The red numbers are the drivers position in the championship for the previous rounds.

If it's isn't easy to do, or you're too busy and can't be bothered, I would not be surprised or disappointed because to photoshop the numbers in is simple.

One more question I need to ask.
    Are you able to find out how much fuel a car has at the start of a race?
    From my understanding, the result log files are you're source of data and from what I deduced is the amount (percentage) of fuel first logged is at the end of lap 1.
    We have a CPS where 25 litres of fuel needs to be taken so without knowing the starting fuel I think I can only guesstimate if 25 litres was taken .

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I can not see an easy implementation for this at the moment, maybe with some time... First of all, r2la has no concept of rounds with several races, so if I would show championship positions it would be for every single race. But with the way I calculate points, I have no driver championship positions for every round, only overall position after all rounds. Its complicated, because there are so many options right now and they can "tangle" with one another.

Yes, that's exactly how it is. First lap fuel consumption is unknown. You can "pretend" its equal to average.

16. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Thank you very much for the reply.
    I wasn't really expecting a different answer to what you gave.

17. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

This time i installed a new serveur, downlaoded rf2la, when i lauch web2py i can only see 3 options (see picture)
    How can i active Public (xxx.xxx.xxx.xx) not the 0.0.0.0 but with my ip adress?

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Add ip and port options in bat file again and use it.

19. Alonsopower

Alonsopower Registered

Hello guys,

just one more thing for this great log analyzer would be to implementate the possibility of adding manual points for team championships as well we have already for drivers championships.

So for example:

You create a championship where both drivers of a team get points for it, but the bonus points (fastest lap, pole position etc.) are not counted for the team championship.

Best regards

Alo :)

20. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

The solution is this:

Install vcredist in rFactor 2\Support\Runtimes and reboot!

Nibo likes this.