[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

5 minutes is very long time, I never had that...
    1. How many logs do you have in Results Viewer? 1000-2000 should be fine. More than that may cause slowdowns.
    2. Do you have more than one directory with logs added to r2la (how many if more than one)?
    3. How long it takes if you just press "refresh" in Results Viewer? If possible try without new logs and with 1 or more new logs present.
    Generally I recommend removing as much old logs as possible.

If I understand correctly you want some kind of "Official" or "Unofficial" badge visible on exported championship standings? Or on exported race results also?

Is does not for me. Are you using "Assign race result" over old one? Provide more specific info: what was track name from old xml and and what is track name for new xml, or its the same? Did you assign flag yourself initially or it was assigned automatically?

Unfortunately no.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  2. Roy Verzijl

Roy Verzijl Registered

My answeres are in Bold tekst below.

3. Roy Verzijl

Roy Verzijl Registered

Update:
    After cleaning my logs and removing all practice logs the progam is indeed faster. Now i only got about 600 logfiles in total.
    Applying a penalty now takes about 40 seconds after i click "submit".
    Still a long waiting period if you sometimes have several penalty's to apply, haha.

But at least it's getting better :).
    Any other suggests what may help?

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is something wrong with this delay. I have 500 logs and all actions are almost instant on my very old HDD. I understand that you now have both r2la and log files on SSD? Then its even more strange. Probably something is wrong with you disk(s) or some other software is slowing down r2la disk access. Maybe antivirus or something like that, try turning it off? Was it always this slow or became like that only recently? Gradually slowly or suddenly slow? Can you create new r2la instance on some other disk (like external USB HDD) and copy all your xml logs on that disk and test how it works from it?
    Another question, how many championships you have?

From my side, I can make a special version of r2la with debug output, you will run it and in special log we will see on what operation it spends more time. Then we can be sure its disk access or something else (but I'm pretty sure its disk access). If you want to test, I'll contact you with link to this special r2la, if you will not find the cause of slowdowns in next days.

5. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

Same for me, each penalty takes 5 to 7 minutes

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

And how long "refreshing" Results Viewer takes for you? Also 5-7 minutes?

7. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

No, when i click "refresh" it takes about 25 secondes

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

That is when you starting r2la with web2py.exe?

Can anybody that have this slowdowns check if there are similar slowdowns on applying penalties when you start r2la with rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.5/r2la.bat ?

9. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

Is it possible that you add "View standings" in Hosted competitions page to the languages?
    For me it should be "Voir chronos"

10. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

When I click the Champioship manager and I select the champioship link it defaults to the last event. Can it default to the last event that has results or failing that the first event?

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

ganzoni, DaVeX, will add this in next update.

Daniele Vidimari and DaVeX like this.
  12. knackko

knackko Registered

View standings -> Voir classement
    non?

13. knackko

knackko Registered

Thank you Nibo for your work, livetiming added, nice !
    Championship manager becomes very useful, we are going to say bye bye to SLS @ODS.
    Do you need some coffee or beer? :)

I also got some proposals:
    - when adding a new race and assigning a new result to this race, we need to reassign teams to the drivers in manage team page in order to have team standings with the last race. Teams are selected manually (Team championship option in Championship edit). Can it be possible to assign teams to drivers automatically regarding the assignments done on the previous races? or maybe more simpler with a button or select all boxe in order to apply assignments on new race? in one championship we can have more than 30 drivers, so a lot to reassign each time !
    Here an example with our last 20 team races within 24h in 2016: http://game.old-drivers-spirit.fr:8001/championships/championship?cid=1
    We are going to use R2LA for the 2018 edition, it already helps us a lot !

- add a consistency bonus in championship rules for the best consistency in a race
    - add default view option for championship with "team standings"
    - add a widget for livetiming in order to integrate it in websites (gives drivers on what server/track/mod)

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

About manual driver-team assignments, it already can do automatic assignment. You just need to create new Race after previous Race is already created and drivers for it are assigned. So if you create 10 empty Races for championship and then populate them with results - it will not assign automatically, but if you create only 1st Race of Championship, assign its result, assign drivers-teams for it, and then add 2nd race, assign its result - then driver-team will be copied from 1st race.
    But I will add a button to copy driver-team assignments from previous race with one click.

I think its possible to do. I'll look. Default "team standings" page also.

Don't know exactly what you mean, but I can try to make unstyled page like .../live/server_widget.html with Servers-Drivers lists updating every 2 seconds and maybe you can show it in iframe and add styling to it by adding your "custom js file" at r2la Options? Not sure 100% if it will work, but we can try.

If you asking about donations, you can do that at my Patreon page.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  15. knackko

knackko Registered

Just tested that way, it works ! that way if fine too.

Nice, thanks!

Yes and with custom js code to add on our websites to get live data from r2la. Lv seems to use a big js (http://old-drivers-spirit.liveracers.com/Scripts/api.js)

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Actually then I don't have to do a page in r2la, I just can provide API call and you will get your data by cross-site AJAX call.
    You can test if it will work right now with call that I use for Live Timing. Run this js code from your site and see if you get data object with server list/data back:
    Code:
    $.ajax({
        url: 'http://game.old-drivers-spirit.fr:8001/live/get_data',
        type: 'GET',
        dataType: 'json',
        crossDomain: true,
        data: {},
        success: function (data, textStatus, xhr) {
            console.log(data);
        },
        error: function (xhr, textStatus, errorThrown) {
            console.log(errorThrown);
        }
    });

17. knackko

knackko Registered

• Yes, got data on this page:
    http://game.old-drivers-spirit.fr:8000/live/get_data

Code:
    <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <script>
    $.ajax({
        url: 'http://game.old-drivers-spirit.fr:8000/live/get_data',
        type: 'GET',
        dataType: 'json',
        crossDomain: true,
        data: {},
        success: function (data, textStatus, xhr) {
            console.log(data);
        },
        error: function (xhr, textStatus, errorThrown) {
            console.log(errorThrown);
        }
    });
    </script>
    • But console returns the following error:
    Code:
    Failed to load http://game.old-drivers-spirit.fr:8000/live/get_data: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://www.old-drivers-spirit.fr' is therefore not allowed access.

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yeah, I'm just doing tests myself and what I posted will not work, sorry. But new call that I will add will work. Also dataType in ajax call should be 'jsonp' for that call in the future.

19. knackko

knackko Registered

No pb, glad to help a little.
    I just notice that in get_data page and live pages, server name is not displayed (or maybe it is available when a session is running?).

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

We do not have access to server name through rF2 plugin API. In live timing I just show server number and track name. Internally I name servers as their windows process name + windows PID.