[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Daniele Vidimari

Daniele Vidimari Registered

@Nibo
    I don't know if it's supposed to be in this way, but, when i apply manual points for example in a sprint race (not the main race, so there is a different points system), the standing shows the default points instead a 0 (which is the manual one).

[​IMG]

That 9 should be a 0, and this happens only with a 0, other points are good.

To be clear, i have top 15 as a points system, i apply manual points for sprint races which have a top 6 points system.

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, that was a bug.
    Updated to 2.058.7:
    • Fixed an error in calculation of manual override points when manual points are 0.

Daniele Vidimari likes this.
  3. Daniele Vidimari

Daniele Vidimari Registered

4. 4F0X4

4F0X4 Registered

Hello all! I apologize if I'm not posting correctly, etc., I'm new here.

For some reason I can't get the program to start. When I try to start it manually (via cmd) I get this:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<string>", line 6, in <module>
    File "__main__.py", line 128, in <module>
    File "__main__web2py_on_gevent__.py", line 112, in <module>
    File "__main__web2py_on_gevent__.py", line 109, in main
    File "__main__web2py_on_gevent__.py", line 24, in run
    ImportError: No module named gluon.main

I haven't edited anything except for the r2la.bat file, all I did was turn echo on to try to see what the error is.

Thanks for the help!

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Are you sure you just unzipped rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.7 folder with all its contents (not partially) and didn't move/delete anything from it? Looks like it cannot find path to files for some reason...

Can you start r2la by running rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.7\web2py\web2py.exe ? If web2py UI will open, select Local IP 127.0.0.1 and enter some password, then press "Start Server".

6. 4F0X4

4F0X4 Registered

I deleted and reinstalled everything, the web2py application will launch now, but I am getting an error (Error number 13) saying it doesn't have permission to access parameters_8000.py, which I don't see in the rf2 Log Analyzer folder. Both screenshots should be attached.

Edit: The server does start when I use r2la.bat, but I am getting an "Internal Error" with an unknown ticket when I try to connect to the local IP.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

parameters_8000.py file is created by web2py.exe automatically in this folder when you start the server with it. I think something is blocking it, maybe antivirus? In my antivirus I have this mode when non-trusted apps run in virtual container by default, maybe you have something similar?
    If you have some files in your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.7\web2py\applications\r2la\errors folder, you can zip that folder and send it to me.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  8. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Hi Nibo,
    Just installed GT3 Pack on a dedi and your latest rF2 Log Analyzer.
    But Live is "Polling" and I forgot how to get it working again.
    rF2 Log Analyzer is working fine !
    Searching the forum came up blank, is it possible for you to add the solution in the first post for those with bad memories like myself ? ;)

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You had a problem with non-ASCII symbols in driver names, but you should not have it anymore in later versions of r2la.

I don't know why its not working for you now. Look what did you change and change it back maybe? Make sure rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll is installed and is enabled in CustomPluginVariables.JSON. If its a completely new install of rF2 on dedicated server, make sure you installed vcredist from rFactor 2\Support\Runtimes.

ceecee likes this.
  10. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Hi Nibo,
    Thanks for the speedy reply for your great program ;)
    This is what I could not remember :
    "Make sure rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll is installed and is enabled in CustomPluginVariables.JSON"
    Many thanks !

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can use r2la Help page to find info like this.

ceecee likes this.
  12. ceecee

ceecee Registered

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, I meant r2la page. Run r2la, move cursor over "About" button in top menu bar, it will drop out a sub menu with "Help" option, click it.
    But, yes, Steam Guide will also help you.

ceecee likes this.
  14. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Ah, ok, thanks ! (getting old, did not think of this most logical menu !)

15. Jera

Jera Registered

Great add-on! Makes running in a league so awesome for members to be able to access the sheer amount of data this gives!

Question, is there any way to have this process log data on a remote machine? As in, an rF2 server running on machine A and log analyser running on machine B and still processing & showing log data?

Our league has a few different servers and it would be great to consolidate all the data into one instance of Log analyser.

Thanks!

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is no functionality to access remote files in r2la. You can manually cut/copy all logs from all servers to one server periodically and let r2la access them from one or several folders on that one server (you can add additional folders for r2la to scan on Options page).

17. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

We sync then trought Google drive, so different servers can sync in a drive folder linked to r2la :cool:

TOCA2FREAK likes this.
  18. Alejandro López Arjona

Alejandro López Arjona Registered

Hello, I report that the system is not working properly when we talk about counting the laps. It looks like sometimes Log Analyzer ignore a driver or some drivers when it loads the log files, it doesn't matter if you restart the program or not, it will ignore them in that concrete log file. That is bad for me because I use this system to count the laps of a league.

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Please provide(upload) log files that cause problems and describe in more detail where in r2la you see wrong values.

20. Alejandro López Arjona

Alejandro López Arjona Registered

There I send you a log that isn't being loaded correctly by Log Analyzer. There are 2 drivers ignored: Exxa and yosua. Exxa did about 30 timed laps but he is just ignored in the results when log analyzer loads the log. So, thats basically whats happening. Sometimes, 1 or more drivers are ignored from the log, so they don't have their timed laps counted too. I don't know if it only happens in practice sessions as I didn't have this problem in Qualify or Race logs, but I am not sure, its just happening.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4rzywnaaklx8y7/2018_07_18_02_51_29-94P1.xml?dl=0