[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Adam Helyes

Adam Helyes Registered

Hello
    Can i ignore the worst result based on points?

Attached Files:

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Adam Helyes likes this.
  3. ChazmR

ChazmR Registered

Great work on this, really useful tool that we are using for our leagues.

I have one request, quite a weird one you may think but would it be possible to show the top speed parameter in the live timing tab or even the results "sectors/laps" section. Atm I have to have both log analyser and liveracers set up to see other drivers top speed.

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

In Live Timing its possible, but I update data every 2 seconds to not stress system resources, so it will not be very precise reading of speed... I will look, maybe I`ll reduce timing to 1 second. It will be max speed for a driver in a current session, I think that's what you mean.

In xml reports this is not possible. Maybe only for single player if I add telemetry.

ganzoni likes this.
  5. SonderRF

SonderRF Registered

I had to sign up just to say /clap for continuing to maintain this awesome tool for so long. Any donation links? Cheers

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, I have a Patreon page.

7. SonderRF

SonderRF Registered

Hm, can't donate directly with Patreon? I'll sub for a few months. Thanks again, man. Really nice work here.

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Thank you for support. Yes it's a subscription system, but you can make one time donation by deleting you pledge after you will be charged for the first time (on 1st of the month, 1st of May, for example). You will receive notification when you will be charged.

9. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

Don't see my bestlap under records (Show pictures)

Sessions.JPG

With car 1969 i did a lap in 2:04:531

records.JPG
    I can only see an older record, why?

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Don't know what is wrong... Send me that 2 top Practice log files, please. And the one with your previous record (2.10.026), from 2018/04/30.

11. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

Here are the xml files.

You can see the results HERE

Attached Files:

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You entered the same server with different cars. r2la supports only 1 car for driver per server entry. The problem is caused by 2 and more <driver> entries with the same name in xml. I think it unique only for Automobilista to save <driver> tag for every car you enter on server with. r2la can read only 1 (first) <driver> tag for every driver name, other <driver> tags with same name are ignored.

Your 2 best laps for 1967 and 1969 car both are saved in 2018_05_01_12_13_15-41P1.xml log file. So r2la picked only the first one (1967).

I can not do anything to "fix" this. You have to use 1 car for a driver per session if you want your times to be picked up by r2la.

13. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

ok, thanks for your answer

14. Ulisesvg

Ulisesvg Registered

Thanks nibo for you work

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Added simple telemetry. For me its useful to quickly check or compare main parameters. Not intended to replace DAMPlugin + Motec i2, use that if you need detailed telemetry analysis.

Update to 2.058.5

2.058.5:
    • Added championship option to turn off "Ignore manual correction PTS when searching for worst result". Default was and is "On".
    • Added top speed column to Live Timing.
    • Added simple single player telemetry recording and viewer (works for rF2, rF1 and Automobilista).
      • You will need rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin for rF2. Extract rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll into your rFactor 2\Bin64\Plugins directory, start rF2, go into Options/Plugins and turn ON rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.
      • For rFactor1 and Automobilista you will need rFactorSharedMemoryMap plugin 2.0 or modified version of it. Either one should work for telemetry.
      • r2la telemetry does not feature all data channels. If you need detailed rF2 telemetry analysis, use complete telemetry viewing systems, like DAMPlugin + "Motec i2".
      • To record telemetry data, start r2la by r2la_telemetry.bat. Then start rF2 and as soon as your car leaves the pit lane, data will be recorded. You don't need to start web browser to record telemetry. Telemetry data will be written to r2la database every time you return to pits.
      • You can view list of recorded telemetry laps by clicking "Live" -> "Telemetry" on top r2la nav panel. Click "Open" to open Telemetry Viewer for selected lap.
      • You can pan graphs by dragging them with LMB and zoom with mouse wheel. You can overlay other lap graphs on top of opened one or add another lap graphs to Telemetry Viewer page.
      • Recorded telemetry data will be visible at "Stints" tab in session xml report. Press "Show telemetry data" button there.
      • You can record telemetry for AI car (only for rF2). Set record_ai value to 1 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.5\web2py\applications\r2la\telemetry_settings.json. In-game add 1 AI car in options or on track. When AI car will leave the pit lane its data will be recorded. You have to wait for AI to return to pits for data to be recorded into database.
      • rF1 and Automobilista have some telemetry data channels at 0.
      • While recording r2la telemetry should not have effect on rF2 performance, I do not recommend using it when you are participating in important online events. Better use it for offline test sessions only.
      • Telemetry data is not transferred between r2la versions on updates.
    r2la_t1.png r2la_t2.png r2la_t3.png

ADSTA, Adam Helyes, Heikki21 and 4 others like this.
  16. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Thanks a lot Nibo !
    A great program just does not stop getting better ;)

17. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

GREAT JOB!

But i have a question, i new in rF2, i just installed on my dedicated server the rF2-dedicated (non-steam) version, all works perfect.
    My problem is, you say "Extract rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll into your rFactor 2\Bin64\Plugins directory, start rF2, go into Options/Plugins and turn ON rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64."
    How can i turn on tge plugin, because in the non-steam version i don't have the launcher, also i think i need to turn it on manually

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Add this to rFactor 2\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSON:
    It must look like this:
    custom_plugin_vars.png

19. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

Ok, thanks, it works, you have the best support!

20. Pales

Pales Registered

So sorry for the silly question but how do we update? I have downloaded the new update but now lost all my championship progress. I'm assuming I got to copy and paste it to the new version but not sure what files are required?