[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

DNS means "did not start" he had i time in Q, but not joined the race also he is marked DNS!

DNS did not start
    DNF did not finish

2. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

i know what DNS means. that was not the problem. the driver was shown like two different drivers, not as the same driver!
    but it is fixed. Nibo found the problem in the log files very quickly. The driver had one space at the end of his name, so for r2la it was another driver.

3. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

Nibo, is it possible to launch web2py in https?

4. Pales

Pales Registered

Out of interest, do you have anything else planned for this? I very much enjoy using this and its always exciting waiting for a new release. I personaly use it for offline championship

ganzoni likes this.
  5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You will need to have valid ssl certificate for that. Run web2py.exe with this parameters:
    Code:
    web2py.exe -c server.crt -k server.key
    For LiveTiming, add that parameters to third line in r2la_live_timing.bat:
    Code:
    start web2py.exe -c server.crt -k server.key
    Pales, maybe I will do simple telemetry recording/viewer for single player mode, since now I have access to it through shared memory. Collection of disconnected drivers lap times would be nice, but I have not yet figured out how to do this in a nice way...

ganzoni and Emery like this.
  6. Pales

Pales Registered

Are you able to document damage on cars, etc? I feel like that would be something cool to see at the end of the report.

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Not in xml based reports, damage data is not present in xml logs. All available data from xml is already used.

Maybe I can record damage if I do telemetry, but that will only be available to single player user car, so limited value I think.

Maybe I can show damage for all cars in LiveTiming. But I need to think it through, how to present it and to not slow things down (because I will need to iterate over every car telemetry on every "tick").

8. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

@Nibo , if I am not mistaken, damage is available for all cars in rF2, but it is in a very limited form (detailed damage is one of the top missing pieces in rF2 internals model). We can chat about that if you're interested.

ceecee likes this.
  9. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

One more question,
    It would be nice if you can add a progress bar ore a loading image when we navigate inside rf2la, i have a lot of xml and some time it's long to load the page.
    You can se your rf2la in action here https://sim-racing-evolution.fr/classements/

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Your r2la pages are loading pretty fast for me. Only page that is a bit slow is "Track Records". I will add page load progress bar to next version, but I'm not sure if it will work in iframe.

11. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

Cool, i hope it will work, it would be very nice.

Is it possible to show the rf2la without using iframe?
    The website is not on the same domain than rf2la!

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You mean include r2la in other site without iframe? No, I don't think so.

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Minor update to v.2.058.4
    • Added options to hide tire/fuel data for Practice, Qualy or Race reports.
    • Added pace.js page load progress bar.
    • Added an option to include your custom js files in r2la pages. Use form at Options page to add your js files.

Emery, wrxxy and Mauro like this.
  14. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

That championship races have log files assigned to them that are no longer available to r2la. Did you remove them or didn't add some other directory to r2la to find them?

16. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Your right those log files have gone. I didn't remove them so not sure what happened to them. o_O

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If they were somehow removed through r2la, they should still be in rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results\r2la_temp directory.

18. Pales

Pales Registered

I am not sure if I have configured things incorrectly however, if I do a championship and use multiclass. It only populates the winner as the first person who finishes. For example, in LMP1, it will consider the first person to finish the "winner" however, if the race includes another class (lets say GT3) it doesn't take into account the winner of this class.

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Set "Championship car classes" on create/edit championship page to something different to "Off". If you select "Manual", then press "Manage Classes" button on championship page and create and assign classes manually (you will need to have at least one race result assigned for driver list to appear there).

There will always be only one winner in overall standings. However, separate class tables should appear on championship page if "Championship car classes" is not "Off".

20. Pales

Pales Registered

Thanks again for your informative response.