[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Pernosa

Pernosa Registered

I tried with Formula ISI and I have the same problem.

Any ideas?

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Not sure. Was it ever working? If not, make sure rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll is in rFactor 2\Bin64\Plugins and is turned "On" in game (check rFactor 2\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSON, rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll should be " Enabled":1, and try turning off StockCarRules.dll there if its on).
    What are you running: single player mode or dedicated server?
    I will release new version soon, maybe it will work for you.

ceecee and Pernosa like this.
  3. Pernosa

Pernosa Registered

Fixed, a small error in the CustomPluginVariables.JSON :)

Thank you very much Nibo.

ceecee likes this.
  4. Ulisesvg

Ulisesvg Registered

hi,thanks for the work,i would like now how do custom championship offline with the same drivers every race,thanks guys

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Its not supported properly by rF2. But its possible to try some tricks:
    1. If mod (or opponents selector filter) has N cars in it, then always set AI number to N - 1 (1 for you).
    2. Go on track without AI and press "add AI" and select AI cars from list.
    That will work, if mod has static drivers assigned to its cars.

Ulisesvg likes this.
  6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

For example, I want to run season with Enduracers. I select 14LM Aston Martin. Then look at Opponent Filter -> Opponents widget in game menu, there are 17 cars there for 14LM season. So I set AI number to 16. And it will be the same 16 for every race.

Ulisesvg likes this.
  7. Ulisesvg

Ulisesvg Registered

Thanks Nibo,great work:)i love this app

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.058.3
    • Added track positions widget to LiveTiming.
    • Fixed LiveTiming error with non-ascii symbols. But they will not be displayed correctly.
    • Added LiveTiming suport for rFactor1 and Automobilista. You need to use modified version of rFactorSharedMemoryMap plugin. Download it here. Put rFactorSharedMemoryMapDedi.dll into rFactor or Automobilista\Plugins directory. Remove rFactorSharedMemoryMap.dll if you had it there. rF1 mode limitation - human players will have AI status when standing in pits, no vehicle names, no tire compounds info.
    • Added optional support for global memory reading for LiveTiming with rFactor2. This is only needed in case when multiple rF2 servers are started from different windows user accounts and LiveTiming is not working (please wait for new version of rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin to be released for this feature to work).
      • Set read_global_memory value to 1 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.3\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json.
      • Set rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll option DedicatedServerMapGlobally to 1 in all your your player/CustomPluginVariables.JSON files.
      • You need to start r2la_live_timing.bat from admin account or from non-admin account by pressing SHIFT+RMB and selecting "Run as different user" and entering windows admin account name and password.
      • You need to start rF2 servers from admin account or from non-admin accounts by pressing SHIFT+RMB and selecting "Run as different user" and entering windows admin account name and password.
    MaxthonSnap20180401092009.jpg

wrxxy, jayarrbee36, Mauro and 4 others like this.
  9. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Thanks for this!!!! Really really appreciated!!!
    Do you plan to go to other sims too like CrewChief did?
    Would be awesome!

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No plans for other sims.

DaVeX likes this.
  11. RoWo

RoWo Member

@Nibo Is there a way to set the order of the shown Servers in Live timing? We have 5 servers running, currently ...
    Server#1 - Atlanta MP
    Server#2 - Red Bull Ring
    Server#3 - Monte Carlo
    Server#4 - Matsusaka
    Server#5 - Nordschleife
    But the shown order seems to be random.
    r2la.JPG

12. Ralffan

Ralffan Registered

Is there a way to only use live timming feature and not show results?

The reason is: I need fuel to not be visible for clients (as we use parc ferme, and we shouldn't see the amount of fuel used by the drivers in qualifying).

Is there a way to hide fuel or to use only live timming?

(I know that rf2 can hide fuel consumption in logs, but we would like to have this option available to see fuel consumption in race session, after the session ends).

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  13. RoWo

RoWo Member

Hide results.JPG

14. Ralffan

Ralffan Registered

Ok, I had tried the option in non-dedi mode and it didn't worked. I think something was messed up in config.... I repeated the "installation" (well, it was an upgrade) and started the app in dedi mode and now it seems to works fine. Thank you!

However, let me suggest something for next updates. Be able to select options:
    - Not show fuel in results viewer (and even better, select if you want it to be visible depending on the session, race, qualy, practice...)
    - Same for tyre compounds.
    - Same for tyre wear.

I would like to hide this info during all the previous to race, in order to "keep the uncertainty" :). But it is interesting to analyze after the race how did competitors manage tyres and all the data that is provided.

Tool is great, but with this features added it would be event greater.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

RoWo, server list is mirroring list of windows processes with "rF2(rF1, AMS) Dedicated.exe" names. So they are shown in an order in which system returns it and I think it is indeed random (because process IDs in windows can be reused). I don't have access to server name. I may order them by "PlrFileName", but I need to be sure that it will not brake anything. Will look at ordering, but no promises.

There is no point in turning off Result Viewer for non-admins in non-dedi mode, because that mode has only one user and he is always admin. That's why it didn't work.

I will look at optional hiding of fuel-tires info, if it will not add too much complexity to rendering reports. There is a lot of "ifs" there already.

16. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

I have trouble with "Hotlap competition"
    Does dedi server automaticly upload hotlaps when someone had do a hotlap online?
    I tried to configure it, but have no time

My config
    competition1.JPG
    My session xml file

competition result.JPG

Thanks for your help

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, because you provided "Server name", it should take lap times from logs with that server name automatically.

I see that your damage filter has a mismatch. Log has 50% damage, competition has 100%. Set Competition to 50.
    Also I think for this car (mono series?) one filter would be enough. Try to leave only "Category" checked and uncheck CarType and CarClass. (or check only CarType). I don't know what are actual tag values for that mod.

If you drivers drive with aids on, check "All aids allowed".

18. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

Ok cool, it works, thanks again for this excellent tool!!!

Is it possible that you add the number of laps in hotlaps?

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, that would be too complicated.

20. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

Hi Nibo,
    i am testing your Championship Manager with some test races in our League. We had two races so far and with one driver i see a little strange thing. He started first race and won. In second race he was in P, Q, and WU but did not start. In Championship Manager he is shown two times, like two different drivers, but the exact same name. So I wonder, why he shows up twice. First entry is in first race which he won and second entry he is shown with DNS.

I will send you a PM with a link to log files of both events. Maybe you can find out, whats wrong.
    Thanks T.