[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Matthew Overton

Matthew Overton Registered

Nibo, here is the screenshot of the element details plus the app.css line that applies. Can't see where it is going wrong

Attached Files:

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't understand why it's not working... Maybe try adding "!important" to that selector:
    Code:
    {background-color: #f08c00 !important}
    Try selecting by class name .uk-badge-class-Div_I-II

Matthew Overton likes this.
  3. Matthew Overton

Nibo, I have done both and have also changed the colour code in the default classes - nothing is changing anywhere in any of the championships after I did that. Is it possible that rf2la is referencing another file somewhere?

4. Matthew Overton

OK, now thoroughly confused. It shows properly now when logging in as a user, but on the server machine it is still showing incorrectly. Connected to the sessions perhaps or the browser cache? In any event, I won't attempt to break what is now fixed.

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Most of the time, to pick up app.css changes I have to press CTRL+F5 on a r2la page in browser to reload all dependencies. Otherwise browser uses old cached version of a file. Maybe that's the reason for you too.

Matthew Overton likes this.
  6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Fixed more float formatting for points in championship tables. Uploaded updated archive to same link without version change. Re-download ver. 2.1.031

Again, only one file changed - rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.031-x64\web2py\applications\r2la\modules\la_championship.py
    You can overwrite it without updating whole r2la.

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.032-x64
    • Added session duration in laps or hours/minutes to session report title.
    • Improved track country flag image vertical alignment.

DanRZ, ebeninca, Corti and 1 other person like this.
  8. Morbo

Morbo Registered

Hi @Nibo,
    I have a question regarding the "Records" page in rf2la - How are you storing the data displayed in Records page for each track?
    Is it a simple sql table? It seems like you are not using "CATEGORY" field from xml results as key field when storing the lap records.

From what i can tell, it looks like currently it only stores fastest lap using distinct combination of following key/unique fields:
    • Track name
    • Driver name
    • Car class
    That causes a problem if different mods use the same "Car Class" name.
    I believe you need to also include "CAR CATEGORY" field into the unique combination of records to store.
    Here is an example of what is happening:

See below screenshot of some dummy laps i created in excel.
    • Row 2-8 = 7 sample laps from 3 different mods (see "Category" field) - but all 3 mods are all using the same displayed "Car Class" in their .veh files (this is because the in game car class would be same even though they are different mods)
    • Row 13 shows what the current records table in rf2la is storing/showing. It only shows one row for "Hypercar" car class incorrectly
    • Row 18-20 are what it SHOULD show in records page if "CATEGORY" field is included in your unique identifier. Just because these 3 mods are using the same value for "CAR CLASS" does not mean they are same cars from physics/mod perspective. So the lap records for each track/driver/mod need to be stored separately in this records table, even if they use the same "CAR CLASS" value.
    • Then if the user wants to see only the records for a specific mod "CATEGORY" they can use the filters to narrow it down. But the default "show all records" filter should be showing what you see in rows 18-20
    View attachment upload_2024-5-23_9-24-23.png

Right now, because you are not including "CAR CATEGORY", when we try to filter the track records by Mod name, it does not show all the records correctly. Because you are not storing all the laps that we ran for each different mod that uses the same "Hypercar" car class.
    View attachment upload_2024-5-23_9-13-14.png

Last edited: May 23, 2024
    ebeninca likes this.
  9. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Nice analyse. There is already an issue on records linked to the skin used.
    Only one skin is stored in sessions. If you run multiple cars in one session, only one car is saved.

I think the "key" of sets in records should be expanded, to not only use name of drivers, but also Category and Description of skin for example.
    We already disccussed on that point.

Only @Nibo can really answer your question,
    but it looks like there is a complexity to change that "key" identifying sets/records to a more complex one.
    At least that is what i understood.

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Morbo, track records are saved for every unique car_identifier which is set for every unique Category+CarType found in logs (which can be called pre-identifier). car_identifier is a string concatenation of Category, CarType, CarClass and TeamName tag values with option to set any combination of them. By default only CarType is used for every new Category+CarType pre-identifier string r2la encounters. For some combinations of pre-identifiers (Category+CarType) I hardcoded car_identifier parameters. Here is how it looks partially:
    Code:
    if player['Category'] in ["ASR Formula OWC 90", "ASR Formula OWC 91", "ASR Formula OWC 92", "ASR Formula OWC 93", "ASR Formula OWC 94", "ASR Formula OWC 95", "ASR Formula OWC 96", "F1RFT 2013", 'Trackday Multiplayer', 'Trackday', 'Hillclimb', 'Custom']:
        CategoryBool = False
        CarTypeBool = True
        CarClassBool = False
        TeamNameBool = True
    elif player['Category'] == "Chevrolet":
        if player['CarType'] == "Corvette ALMS GT2 2009":
            CategoryBool = True
            CarTypeBool = False
            CarClassBool = True
            TeamNameBool = False
        elif player['CarType'] == "Corvette C6":
            CategoryBool = True
            CarTypeBool = False
            CarClassBool = False
            TeamNameBool = True

So, combination of values for car_identifier can be set dynamically. For Category="Chevrolet" and CarType="Corvette C6" it will be Category+TeamName.

You can also change this combination for every pre-identifier yourself on http://127.0.0.1:8000/cars page. Or on Track Records page, hoover over Car name and press drop down menu item "Change identifier ..".

In your case, I think you should select Category and CarType as identifiers for your cars.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2024
    DanRZ, Morbo and Corti like this.
  11. Morbo

Morbo Registered

Ah I see, we can set the true/false field combos ourselves for the defined variable car_identifier in the rf2la cars page.
    Okay, i'll get in touch with our rf2la admin and we'll try and set the definitions and see if that works.

Thanks

ebeninca likes this.
  12. Morbo

Morbo Registered

@Nibo
    Just wanted to confirm that updating the car_identifier via the :8000/cars page for each of our mod/class combinations using "Category" and "CarType" worked. Our track records are now correctly displaying lap times per driver/mod/class combo.
    Yay!
    Thanks!

DanRZ, Nibo, ebeninca and 1 other person like this.
  13. pitchoule

pitchoule Registered

hello,
    in first @Nibo very good job for this tool :)

i don't know if it's normal or issue but i have add 2 directories (1st -> LMU, 2nd -> Rf2) :
    In "Results viewer" page, i see all data for both directory.
    But in "Records" page, i see only LMU directory information.

and other point, LMU events in Results viewer, i see Offline every time, even if some event has been done online.

thanks.

Last edited: May 29, 2024
  14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If you are using non-Dedi version of r2la and your in-game name is different in LMU and rF2, then you'll see only records from first one. Player name in-game must be the same (check for trailing white space).

If you are using Dedi version of r2la and see no records from log files from additional directory, but seeing session reports in Results Viewer, then I don't know... See if there is any error message in cmd window right now or at the moment when you are adding additional directory with log files on Options page. If there are no errors, try to start new separate instance of r2la, maybe add games in reverse order (main - rF2, additional LMU).

Server name will be "Offline" if ServerName tag in xml file is empty. Looks like for some reason ServerName tag in your LMU online logs is empty.

15. jfchampagne

jfchampagne Registered

There's an issue in qualification table when driver gain a position after race countdown.

Here's an example :

5 LMP2|6 Marco Moisan 1:32.125
    6 LMP2|5 JF Champagne 1:32.065

Sorting not working but in vehicle tag the position has been swapped.

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Not sure if I can do something if it is rFactor that is putting wrong order in xml. But you can send this xml file to me, I will look.

17. Miguel Cardoso

Miguel Cardoso Registered

Is it possible to create an option to eliminate "stream" lines from the logs?
    This makes the logs very long and takes up a lot of space.

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Do you mean an option for rFactor to not put tags in <Stream> in xml? I'm not aware of such option.
    r2la does not log all stream tags (<Score>, <Sector> and some others are ignored) and has limit to log no more then 100 contacts with Immovable per driver for <Incident> tags, because log files can sometimes have thousands of them.

19. Pedro Nosaki

Pedro Nosaki Registered

Hi Nibo!
    How is it going?

I detected one issue in the Qual Results inside Champioship Manager.
    A driver made the second best lap in qualy, but did only 2 laps. It is shown correctly in the Results, but in the Qual Results inside Championship Manager, it shows him in 12th position. It seems that the number of laps are being considered. All drivers with 3 laps are above him even with worse laptime.
    Here's an image of what I found.
    View attachment upload_2024-6-11_16-5-34.png

Thanks!

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Please send this qual and race xml files to me. I will look.