[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I mean rF2 xml log files. Ideally all of your xml files. At least some xml logs from before 7 Dec and all of them after 7 Dec to today. And your r2la_settings.json that you import on r2la update.

2. Matthew Overton

Matthew Overton Registered

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Problem was with abnormal log file 2023_12_07_21_04_39-17R1.xml. Last driver block in this xml has BestLapTime value, but no Lap tags with data per lap (needed to create valid lap record in r2la) and Laps tag with value "-15". Probably rF2 glitched because of player disconnect or something like this.
    I made a small change to r2la to ignore this type of abnormal data combinations.

Or you can open 2023_12_07_21_04_39-17R1.xml in code editor and remove BestLapTime value in line 5426. Line should look like this:
    Code:
    <BestLapTime></BestLapTime>
    Updated to v.2.1.027
    • Fix for an error when some driver has BestLapTime value but no Lap tag values.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
    Corti likes this.
  4. Matthew Overton

That's great Nibo, thank you!

5. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

Hi Nibo !

I had not updated for some time and just did it from 2.1.019 to 2.1.027. I did everything as usual, following the "How to update" guidelines (I never had any issues with that before). I have imported all my championships, everything seems ok, but when I want to assign a race result I get this :

Internal error
    Ticket issued: r2la/127.0.0.1.2024-03-31.09-01-21.303439e4-8ebc-4cfa-82b3-fa9a4b9281cc

No idea how to solve it ... I removed 2.1.07 entirely and did the update again ; no change. I removed it again and started without any competitions or settings imported, creating a new championship, and still got that message.

I have no issues in 2.1.019

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

After you see that error, zip your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.027\web2py\applications\r2la\errors folder and send it to me.

7. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

Here is the Errors folder zipped.

Attached Files:

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

It says that some parsed xml in r2la database has TrackCourse as None value (track name). Probably some of your xml log files has empty TrackCourse tag. You can find and correct that xml yourself, or zip all your xml log files and send them to me. I don't know yet why on previous version of r2la you have no error, but on latest its error, it looks like it should be an error always.

9. Matthew Overton

Hi Nibo - the 2.1.027 did the business quite nicely, thanks again.
    New issue - we're finding that we can't update the flag for a circuit, even though the flag is in the database. The name contains an apostrophe - would that cause a problem?

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, you right, there was a problem with this. I re-uploaded fixed archives without version change to latest version links. Re-upload latest version zip.
    Only one file changed - rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.027\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled\views.tracks.index.html.pyc You can just replace this file in your r2la and restart it, no need to make whole upgrade.

Ver. 2.1.027 updated:
    • Fixed an error when changing a flag for tracks with non-alphanumeric symbols.

ennimann, Matthew Overton and Corti like this.
  11. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

Hi Nibo,

Weird ! :D Thanks for the explanation. As I said, no issues at all in 2.1.019, working with the same log\results folder.
    I have over 800 files in the log folder, how to locate the file that would cause the issue ? Honestly, I don't think any file is missing its Trackcourse tag, I see no reason why a file would miss this ...

12. Matthew Overton

Done and thanks again!

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Emyr27, there is no way to know which file it is from that error message. I would start looking in reverse order one by one, from last one. I can not say 100% that there is such a file. But that's only explanation I can give you without having your xml log files to test myself.

14. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

Oh dear.
    I will search the files for the potential missing trackcourse tag. I will let you know.

15. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

Problem solved :cool:
    Before searching the xml files, I backed up the Results folder and made a copy. I removed the temp folder entirely, and everything works fine now.
    Why it worked in 2.1.019 and not in 2.1.027 before removing the temp folder remains a mystery.

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Can not think of a reason why temp folder would change something. Unless maybe it was set as an additional folder for r2la on Options page, even then not sure what is going on.

17. Shane Gilfeather

Shane Gilfeather Registered

Hi Nibo,
    Thank you for all your work with this great software. I have setup a new Server in the States and am trying to install the DEDI version rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.026 but it says its missing the VCRUNTIME140.DLL. As it was a basic install it was missing those files. I contacted them and told me that its missing the REDIST and to just install the exe which they supplied which i did. I am still getting the same fault. I have tried the REDIST from the RF2 Support Folder. I have unistalled a tried again. I even found the new version of rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.027 . I have Downloaded it but i am still getting the same fault. Any assistance would be greatly Appreciated. Thanks

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

19. Emyr27

Emyr27 Registered

No, it was not set as an additional folder, I never used this setting ... That will remain a mystery...

20. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Registered

How can I change the browser setting? I accidentally set it to IE on our Windows 2016 Server and want to use Chrome.