[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. bo1210

bo1210 Registered

88mphTim likes this.
  2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

bo1210, there are dozens of corrupted xml files. They have large portions replaced with what looks like text/data from memory buffer. I don't think rF2 can do that (has that kind of bug, at least I never heard rF2 do that). My theory is either your system has a virus that corrupts your random files or your ssd/hdd is failing (I think it's less likely, because looks like corruption data comes from memory not disk), or some other system trouble. Corrupted xml files are not usable with r2la now.
    There were no banner format change. Image you posted looks corrupted to me as well, so maybe also affected on disk.

3. bo1210

bo1210 Registered

OK, thank you.

4. Agahnim

Agahnim Registered

Hi there!

Quick question, when on a competition hotlap multiclass, we sometimes have car wrongly identified.

Is it possible to manually correct the car name/class/type wichi appears in the competition ranking ?

Thank you for this amazing tool ;) !

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Its possible to change data in xml files and re-import them in r2la ("refresh" r2la). Its not possible to change data in competition tables directly. What do you mean by "wrongly identified"? Can you provide an example?

Agahnim likes this.
  6. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Is there any way to merge drivers together? In my current championship some drivers are separated because they might have used a different car skin for a round.

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Driver name is his unique id for championship. If you have multiple driver names in championship table that look the same, then some of them have trailing spaces. You need to find outstanding xmls where driver name is with or without trailing spaces and correct driver name (in <name> tag) in xml file. You can do it in any text/code editor. Or you can use r2la built-in results editor. But you need to press "Clone" xml in Results Viewer first, then press "Edit" on cloned file. Only cloned files can be edited by r2la built-in editor.
    Drivers must use the same name through all races in championship.

Woodee likes this.
  8. MileSeven

MileSeven Registered

@Nibo - in the Records view (I.e. best times per track), is there a way to customise the tables - specifically, can we include the Car Class (etc.)?

We can do this for Championship race results but I can’t spot any options for Records (and any other tables). We’re running a mod with multiple engine options and it is desirable to be able to determine/filter/whatever results by class.

Thanks once again.

9. Chris M

Chris M Registered

Hi Nibo,

Another small feature request, if possible for your consideration- under the 'hosted competitions', each individual hot lap competition has a few options when logged in as admin, such as 'Clear', 'Reload', 'Edit', 'Export to XML' and 'Delete'. I was wondering if it's possible to develop a 'Duplicate' button, as it would save a tremendous amount of time duplicating an in-progress or archived hot lap competition with a few minor edits, as opposed to creating a new hot lap competition from scratch and trying to remember the settings needed. Thanks heaps for your time and work on this system!

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v.2.1.019:
    • Added optional columns to Records tables: Car Type, Car Class, Team Name, Category, Fuel (in percent, at the end of the record lap, if available).
    • Added "Clone Competition" button for Dedi competitions.

buzz hornet, ennimann, DanRZ and 6 others like this.
  11. MileSeven

MileSeven Registered

Thanks!

12. jonno

jonno Registered

whooo i have it all up an running lol.. i have one question can i make it look pretty lol.. id like to change the background image and possibly make it a dark theme if it possible

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If you know css well, you can edit/add your own css in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.019\web2py\applications\r2la\static\css\app.css file.

There are some other options described on r2la built-in Help page:

Adding banners/images to r2la pages
    For all pages

Custom banner will appear on all pages below navbar. Put your image (jpg, jpeg, gif or png) into applications\r2la\static\images\custom_site_banner folder, then turn "Show custom banner" ON on Options page. Widths more then 1130px will be resized to fit. Less then 1130px will be centered. Banner will act like a hyperlink if an optional Banner Link address is provided. If you need to change your Banner, put new file in folder (remove old one), then turn "Show custom banner" OFF (+press Submit), then turn it ON again (+press Submit). Lower banner heights are recommended to not take much space, for better page usability.

For Championship pages

You can add background image for championship page and/or for championship top panel. To do this, put .jpg files into web2py/applications/r2la/static/images/championships/ folder. File name must be championship name, following this rules:

• if championship name contains spaces, in file name you should replace them with underscore _
    • for page background image file add _bg to file name
    • for top panel image file add _top to file name
    Example: My_GT3_bg.jpg, My_GT3_top.jpg

DJCruicky and yashiman like this.
  14. BART Fred

BART Fred Registered

Hello, I have a little problem. I have a server online and when I join my server with a Vanhall I am recognized as "Unknown" and when I run locally Rf2 log analyze I look at the livetimming of this same server remotely there he can see the vanhall.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2023
  15. jonno

jonno Registered

Ok so it seems its not fully working.. No one can acsess the live timing at all. I can acsess on diffrent machines on my network but thata why. Anuon know why no one outside my network can see it im running it on public..

Is there also a way to hide the ip address in the link address for app

16. jonno

jonno Registered

OK iv tried all sorts iv started as admin iv reset everything iv uninstalled and reinstalled i just cant get it to work

as soon as i try to access data from a device not connected to my network it fails to load, iv even tried to open port for it and nothing. im sure there's something I'm doing but i cant put my finger on it really need some help with this one..

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

BART Fred, I don't know why that is happening, but I can not see how r2la can be the problem here, it just shows data that exists in shared memory.

jonno, there is no way to hide ip address from the links. Try selecting "Public 0.0.0.0." option on web2y server start.

18. Agahnim

Agahnim Registered

Sometimes some drivers takes a Vanwall, and it it recognized as Aston Martin GTE in the hotlap.
    I know it's not an issue from rF2la, but I was wondering if we can manually fix it in the ranking?

I'll try editing the results file from the server ;).
    But just in case if there a easier way to do it directly in rF2la I'd appreciate ^^

19. jonno

jonno Registered

yeah not fussed about ip tbh. I'm confused as to why no one can see it iv followed the install manual but just wont let others to see it

B. Gant likes this.
  20. Jesus Piña Garcia

Jesus Piña Garcia Registered