rFactor 2 Build 1084 Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Eddy

Eddy Registered

I'm struggling with machmaker list in steam. i have only about half of the servers visible in steam mm list where i can see much more here: http://servers.proracing.club/
    This is a very anoying problem. and no i don't have firewall or virusscan issues i'm not even running them as i'm on a rfactor only computer.

2. Korva7

Korva7 Registered

Okay. There earlier i was ranting for the disappearance of "Skip updates" function.
    Using little bit of in-game smoothing seemed to cure my problems. I was trying to fix that gritty feeling with lots of mmos filter, but smoothing worked much better for that. With good combination of mmos filter and in-game smoothing rF2 feels very good again :)

3. rer8

rer8 Registered

It looks like there has been a change in the way the MAS2 works for the building of a mod for racing with friends. I have been using the process since the game was first released (was that late 2010) with relative ease up until this week. I am no longer able to create a race mod and get it to show in game. Have the ports or something changed? If so I can look in the player file and find it I think. Please let us know where we go to accomplish this rudimentary task. I prefer to make my own mods. Thanks in advance, and by the way I like the DX11 progress. Thanks developers.

4. Gonzo

Gonzo Member

first try official race events (former called vmods) and try to host them. In made the experience that the windows firewall is blocking the server and the server is not asking for the permission in any way.