rfactor 2 beta video's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SKeijmel, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FONismo

FONismo Registered

LOL it's the cars i'm bored of though man...haha. I have rinsed the hell out of the Brabham now and bored

2. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Man it's so much better to record live so can hear tire sounds and fidelity also. I hope replay is improved and especially tire sounds can be made louder. Sorry 'bout map freaking out. I went ahead and left it on so I can show Fazerbox so he can fix bug in case he hasn't seen this yet.

3. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

You should try different car track combos :) Monaco with the f3 classic is great trying to get all the tenths you can, Nissan at Monaco is sweet too, f2 classic at mid Ohio, modern f2 at toban, modern f3,5 or bt20 at the Forrest track, I've missed many great combos but ya.

Call me crazy but I find the crazy classic f1 on a well rubbered in palm beach awesome, or the long sweepers of Malaysian full circuit too.

Every track is a brand new experience, and a brand new way to challenge yourself and your skills :)

Don't be afraid to mix modern cars with classic tracks, or vice versa, it makes for some pretty amazing driving.

Having said all that, some new content would be awesome, or at the very least current car updates or physics engine updates, which will improve the current amazing cars even more :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
  4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Been there with many titles through the years. Although Frontier (1993) I still play on an Amiga 600. Go figure. :)

5. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Yeah I was just messing with you LOL. Regarding the Brabham, I am sincerely interested in understanding more about this car and why it is so popular. Don't get me wrong b/c I like it and think it's great. I just want to understand more about it from more educated people.

It's an interesting story how nikos completely changed my perception of the 60 F1s vs the F2s and the F3s by explaining the impact that weight and suspension differences had on the feelnandnafter this made sense to me I completely welcomed the more powerful machines with open arms and am now completely addicted to spark f1. So I am keen to understand more about the Brab b/c I bet there is something there that I am missing just because I am not looking.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
  6. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Absolutely and I am going to link to this from the "how I love thee" thread. Fonismo you might also find something fun in my growing list in the "how I love thee" thread --> http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...ount-the-ways!?p=107939&viewfull=1#post107939

7. FONismo

FONismo Registered

No man i'm one for authenticity in sims, i would never drive anything other than the 60's cars on the classic tracks and vice versa. Although i did enjoy the Brabham and the EVE F1 round Feels3's Putnam, mainly because in a way it feels like an old track due to it's narrow and sweeping nature. I don't like the modern F2, feels funky as hell, don't like the modern F1, just not for me. I'm cool just waiting, i have overplayed the sim and the cars i like, will just stick to shooting people for now and keep checking up on progress here.

Wow old skool ftw! Do you play any modern shooters Tim? You should check out PlanetSide 2 when it hits. I think it will be the finest F2P title ever created

The Brabham for me feels the most complete of all the cars, just feels right. I love how it can be 4 wheel drifted and controlled purely with the throttle. But i have drievn it so much now that i can't be bothered with it anymore. It will be good to get some new content, preferably not open wheel, drive that for a while and then go back to the Brabham. It will be like meeting an old friend again and feel fresh.

8. richiespeed13

richiespeed13 Registered

I don't think I could take a modern car to a classic track, like monaco or spa, but I don't mind taking classic cars to new tracks, as that is actually possible irl! :D

At the moment I am beasting the Eve F1 around spa, it's too immense!

9. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Sure :)

10. Bouillabaise

Bouillabaise Registered

I was surfing on youtube, looking for some Rf2 vids and ...
    Have you seen this ? HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ???!

11. Reprobator

Reprobator Registered

Intense (even if i see too much ad in this video :p )

12. Miro

Miro Registered

Hello people,

I would like to do some rF2 vidoes just for fun. The thing is, my replays don't look good at all due to my crapy pc. :eek:
    So if some of you would upload some converted files to play with I would be very happy. The more the better.
    I take everything you have. :cool:

13. Reprobator

Reprobator Registered

SO here's the report of the 1st race of our league :

I got big bug on shadow, maybe because of ati , i'm not sure

14. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

Nice :)

What is that song?

15. MJP

MJP Registered

Ghost Riders In The Sky, dunno whose version though.

16. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

17. Reprobator

Reprobator Registered

The one from the movie (ghost riders)

18. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

Hey guys,
    just wanted to share my latest video here. It's nothing special, don't expect fancy effects or anything. Just me failing badly. ;)

Enjoy!

19. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

What do you get when you combine a Clio with semi-slick tire sounds, 300 lbs of torque and Motorsports Ranch? Bliss!

Yeah all you purists out there no need to reply, haha. Seriously, main purpose for the mod is to get car more like my personal car. And yes I know the car has slicks but I just love the semi-slick sound too much so I am tossing reality to the wind..... and loving it! LOL.

20. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

cool vid kk. Sounds like you put a different tranny in there as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.