[REL] Reiza Pack Out Now!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Mar 28, 2019.

1. CeeBee

CeeBee Registered

Was this fixed? I just raced MCR at Kyalami, I only ever race cockpit on the triples, seemed ok to me? The AJR at sebring was OK too, and sebring is pretty damn bumpy at times. Maybe I am just used to it?
    I do not have stabilise horizon on, and my head physics is on whatever this is
    upload_2020-8-24_21-28-30.png
    maybe check the capture, be patient, triple screen upload is slow AF.. (maybe an hour from this post.. third world web ;) )

2. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

Ceebee you dashboard still moves but not so much. This happens because your settings “counterbalance” somehow the on board bounciness.

Just to remind you that i use different settings than you:

I use:
    - head physics -> 0%
    - head vibration -> off
    - stabilize horizon -> off

Please use those settings with the mcr car in sebring. You will see the dash board moves up and down while it shouldnt be.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  3. CeeBee

CeeBee Registered

I will give it a crack, just not sure why I'd like to make it worse on purpose? I have never touched those settings, its how the game installed? Have you tried reverting to "normal"? Understand that technically it "doesn't work", but there is a path of less resistance ;)

(fwiw if i used VR more, the AJR at Sebring would make me go puke-a-tronic, but no worse than a lot of cars at Sebring ;))

4. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

This happens ONLY with the Reiza car pack. Not with other cars. So i m sure it is a quirk of this pack (smth with the camera setting i suppose)

5. Neawoulf

Neawoulf Registered

Try setting the stabilize horizon option to low instead of off. It's still buggy, but when you set it to low the camera stabilization is barely noticeable.

Haris1977 likes this.
  6. Lazza

Lazza Registered

This isn't about settings. The Reiza car cameras behave differently, I'm guessing the orientation rate settings, and it's up to Reiza to fix them.

Emery and Haris1977 like this.
  7. CeeBee

CeeBee Registered

really enjoying that MCR2000, makes for some really tight racing at monaco. quickly becoming a new favorite of mine.
    I think someone already said it above, but, the ffb on the reiza cars seems to be nicely on point, I have not needed to use the per car multiplier with any of them yet.

8. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

Just an update about the Reiza Car Pack bounchiness thing: I posted that "quirk" in AMS2 forums, so here is a screenshot with the answer from an AMS2 dev guy about this problem:

Untitled.png

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    Taranta, Paul McC, pkelly and 2 others like this.
  9. Mauro

Mauro Registered

Rf2 reiza pack update before the end of the year
    Great news!

10. Paul McC

Paul McC Registered

This is great news! I love the Reiza pack, tracks are great and love the Mcr's & Puma P052 but there are problems with the physics it seems on the Formula Vee & Puma GTE. The back end on both these cars just gets to a point in a minor slide where the tires just completely give up, they spin at ridiculous low speeds and from watching real footage of these cars race they don't behave like that, even with the weight of the engine in the back. Also I think the wheels on the Puma are a little too big compared to what I've seen. A.I. behave differently to S397 aswell I've noticed.

The MCR 2000 Is great btw, it's a good match for the Radical SR3, v similar cars, both British build, one in Peterborough (not far from me) the other in Wales, had some great racing with them!