[REL] Reiza Pack Out Now!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Mar 28, 2019.

1. GaetanL

GaetanL Registered

You mean about the new UI conversion ?
    Hummm... I think we will have to wait a little longer :(

Ricardo Diz and juanchioooo like this.
  2. williang83

williang83 Registered

Is it possible to remove/hide reiza cars?

I bought the whole DLC (cars + tracks) since the price difference was extremely small but at this point i kind of regret it. My only goal was the tracks not the cars but now i have a lot of cars which i do not care about increasing the list.

3. stonec

stonec Member

AFAIK you can't, unlike regular workshop items which you can unsubscribe, paid in-game items will be reloaded from Steam automatically even if you go ahead and delete the car folders.

4. williang83

williang83 Registered

sike! thanks mate

5. Goanna

Goanna Registered

This worked for me....navigate to your launcher.config file (not at computer atm to give you the path) and on the last line change true to false and save. I made mine read only because Steam and/or rF2 changed it back a couple of times. Then I went into my inventory, selected the car and clicked view workshop item where I then unsubscribed. Fired up rF2 and cars were gone.
    The only downside I’ve come across so far is that if official content is updated, sometimes, I have to do the verify files thingy to get them to update.

McKiernan likes this.
  6. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Close.
    launcher.JPG

"not at computer atm" always a handy disclaimer . ;)

I don't think I've had any issues with my config not set as read only.
    I have Launcher auto close, maybe that might play a part.

McKiernan likes this.
  7. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Good pickup Adsta, was doing my final rounds of various forums before going to bed.....didn’t do much good, bloody people 2 houses down are having a rather noisy party....sitting in the dark in my lounge on my iPad atm waiting for them to stfu.

8. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Hello together.
    Just a short question:

Previously, there were instructions in the setup menu on how to drive the vehicles. Unfortunately, this description is gone. What about the Metal Moro?
    Do you have to let go of the throttle during the switching process (MRC 2000)? and heel & toe by downshifting like the MRC2000?

Best regards.

9. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Registered

The Metal Moro AJR let you machinegun through the gears like a formula 1 car, no blip or lift-off necessary. The MR18 also is fully semi-automatic. These prototypes are quite high-tech.
    The MCR 2000 doesn't require heel'n'toe (basically no car in rF2 does, because of the rudimentary transmission model of rF2 with more manual stuff) but also in the other sims and real life it just requires a blip (clutchless) while downshifting to avoid shift locking and ensure rev matching. Upshifts are powershifter supported, no real lift necessary there. It's an oldskool sequential stick shifter car, the usual deal. I think, probably for longterm use, some drivers will use heel & toe, to save materials (i have seen this on Australian V8 Supercars from some drivers footcams), but it's not the usual way, to keep it on pace.

ItsBillyFrazier and memoNo1 like this.