I'm bored

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ricknau, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Well I got my system working just in time to get togehter with our small group. We had 8 show up. That was plenty to have some on track fun with REAL people. Thanks to all who dropped in from this forum! And big thanks to pluginz for getting us started (just before his bedtime.) Also to Bryan Birtwell who showed up to race with us and to save the day when pluginz server started acting a little squirrelly.

I'd like to make it a once a week get together. I'll use this forum to sound the alarm later this week. I may start a new thread with a better name.

:D

2. perdy450

perdy450 Registered

Sorry guys I couldn't make it. Heavy night for my gf birthday in London meant Sunday was going to be a struggle.

I'm also having the same compatibility issues as you Rick. Will try and resolve today

3. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Complete reinstall took only 45 minutes since everything was already downloaded. Saved and re-used UserData and Packages.

Hopefully see you next weekend.

4. Pluginz

Pluginz Registered

Ello Rick,

Nice to see you in the server lastnight, glad you got all the files working in the end :) Sorry to hear the server was running abit squirrelly hehe. Was it lag or something else? I would like to fix any issues if possible!!

5. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

You're bored?

That means you aint pushin hard enough ;)

6. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Seems like after a while people were blinking in and out. I must say though that my personal sporatic loss of connection was i think a problem with my modem. I experienced discoes on bryans server too. But i think the issue was more than just me.

7. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Folks were blinking in and out ; disappearing and reappearing out of nowhere. Several drivers were saying that server needed to be rebooted...

8. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Sounds like not enough alcohol was served ;)

1 person likes this.
  9. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

HUGE fun! Yes let's keep it going! It was also cool seeing some people new to 60s F1 popping in and sticking with it and getting a hang of it.