Honda NSX 1991 Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Oct 10, 2014.

1. oHOWEo

oHOWEo Registered

Its down for me too :(

2. crz

crz Registered

3. oHOWEo

oHOWEo Registered

Thanks crz

4. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I have two questions:

1- Will the Honda 1.07 name change to just Honda, or can we have the cars be placed separately in the menu screen?
    2- What is the new driver suit template? I tried using the combo below but the suit wouldn't match.

[​IMG]

5. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

I hope they keep both under Honda, my list is already a big mess, hope one day we will be able to sort all that (creating category?) manually. They can release a 1.07 version of NSX and Voila! ;)

Or remove the 1.07, I agree ;)

6. Justy

Justy Registered

What is the "steering wheel range" setting for, in the garage menu? Is this not preset by the car, via the controller settings, as per the other ISI cars? I noticed that when "vehicle set" is enabled in the controller settings, it sets the wheel rotation to 756deg. But the garage settings are at 900deg by default. Should I adjust the garage setting to match the in-game setting or to match my Thrustmaster control panel setting (1080deg)?

Absolutely love the car by the way. The car feels poised, ready for every turn you throw at it, or should that be, every turn you throw it at. ;)

Cheers,
    Justin

7. Empty Box

Empty Box Registered

Any chance we can see the standard white faced (non lit) gauges? They look so much better than the orange prelit ones.

8. Some1

Some1 Registered

Actually, on the standard NSX, the gauges are white when non-lit and red when lit. However, since rF2 doesn't support (ugh!) gauges to be lit when lights are toggled, the gauges are simply always lit.

9. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

The only way is to have the underlit gauges in the same GMT as the lit headlights themselfs i think

10. Steinschmeisser

Steinschmeisser Registered

11. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

12. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Well, finally I did some lap with this beauty and I have to say, I like it a lot! I'm not a big fan of road cars, but this one is special and it drives really well. The FFB is perfect, the physics as always is top notch.
    I like the graphic too, the interior is well done with very good textures and shaders.
    The weak part, as mentioned above, is the engine sound....I hope that ISI can improve it.
    I had really a lot of fun racing vs the AI at Silverstone:)
    Great work ISI and keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
  13. emha76

emha76 Registered

Honda rocks, sound sucks.

14. deBorgo83

deBorgo83 Registered

Can only echo wajdi above, great fun. Thanks ISI - and Third Party Affiliate! ;)

And I must add, it's just fabulous to see the light-flare shader again, something I've really missed from rF1.

15. PlickBadger

PlickBadger Registered

Great car - really fun to drive!

16. kimikaze

kimikaze Registered

To high poly? Never is to high, to point our computers can handle it and as much as can even beyond to help pushing hardware developer to offer us better products for same or less money :) Last three Years it seems, they just not give us enough performance improvement for money they want from us as there is simply no games that will push them. So they can be lazy and still run profitable business. Lets give them a proper kick. Star Citizen already do its job :)

And seems you choose right, car look gorgeous :)

Wait, are you....ok i leave that teasing to you, it is your baby :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
  17. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Except it's not craphics only. At least with my T500RS it restricts the physical steering range of my wheel, not only in-game wheel's range. You seem to have the same wheel so not sure if I just understood you incorrectly?

18. TypicalAnalytical

TypicalAnalytical Banned

I'm struggling somewhat with GPS with this car but shouldn't I be able to use player and opponent detail to help? Do you know how those settings work or what they do? Is your mod setup to be affected by them? I guess there is also max displayed vehicles which may help but haven't tried that yet.

Anyway, I love to race AI and not just hotlap. I also like to do practice sessions with AI like track days.

19. Some1

Some1 Registered

Did you mean GFX? Do you get low performance?

20. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

I think he mean is struggling with FPS, the "G" is near the "F" on keyboard ;)