[WIP] Fuji Raceway from scratch 2022

Discussion in 'Locations' started by Frederick Alonso, Aug 9, 2022.

1. pkelly

pkelly Registered

Frederik - Your work is simply amazing - I am in awe!

Frederick Alonso likes this.
  2. Frederick Alonso

Frederick Alonso Registered

I have not been standing still on Fuji, aside of the work I'm doing freelance and my own car projects... things are coming along nicely. The image below only shows the new 3D in orange, all else is sitting inside my 3ds Max project, coming weeks it's just exporting all what I have to gmt files and we are good to go.

I'm actually spending my only free hours left in private, all to Fuji where I can.
    Help is welcome on the AIW, if someone is willing to help?

The inside track terrain is all modelled perfectly, just the height needs to be adjusted on top of the lidar data I have.
    There are rumours about Fuji as well, not sure if these are valid but legally there is something in the pipeline from my side.

[​IMG]

Meanwhile I got myself a refurbished Pimax 8 KX as well (to cut the costs) and make sure the track will work very good in VR as well.
    Will drop some updates after this weekend, it's a longer weekend here while being at home monday so I can spend a bit time in Japan above the other jobs and my lessons Japanese .. Expect the release somewhere at 'Natsu' :)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
    makan, Eric Rowland, vava74 and 21 others like this.
  3. Frederick Alonso

Frederick Alonso Registered

4. Mike Cantwell

Mike Cantwell Registered

Amazing work...so talented....:p:)

Frederick Alonso, pkelly and Corti like this.