F1 2012 beta

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by f1ligue, Jan 27, 2012.

1. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

The BETA version of F1 2012 mod LEAGUE is now available to the public.

We ask you one thing, if you wish to trace information,
    to make it seriously and do not post to demolish our work, we will remove
    this type of message on our forum anyway.

If you love better, you do not, just uninstall and delete the mod of your game

We are releasing this BETA to know your feelings on the "physics" and only the "physics".

Help us to correct the general sensation of the car to offer you a quality mod.

LINK : F1 2012 BETA

The server accessible 24/24 7 / 7: WWW.F1LIGUE.COM F12012

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
  2. michael1

michael1 Banned

great effort dude am not sure on the F12011 codemasters cockpits you have used and no animation looks like a rF1 car to me but great effort still needs lots of work i am not sure you can call it a mod tho mabe a wip not for the public yet you shuld have just releced the dev mode version for people to work on for you.

oh the physics have no feal try the physics from the isi bmw 2008 they might work a bit better

3. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

looks very nice on video ! :)
    Thanks for sharing your work. I'll give you feedback on physics a.s.a.p

4. Kevin McDonald

Kevin McDonald Registered

Viewing this mod for what it is, a physics example, I'm very impressed.

The car feels really good, you can feel the downforce nailing you to the road.
    When u slide you can catch it.
    Goodwork.

Feedback: I found the brakes to be alittle slow in responding intially, once doing a lap or two they felt better, but I still wonder if the braking distance should be shorter.

Michael1 : It is a rf1 mod, the point was to test the physics, not the car model.

5. michael1

michael1 Banned

well for me the formula renault 3.5 has better feal to it that why i say to test the isi BMW 2008 physics rather than trying to make them up from nothing or wathing tv if your not an F1 driver or team its very hard to do if you drive the F150th in FVA what has real physics mabe you could try to match it.

i do not no why you want peoples ideas on physics looks like this post is just an advert because it points me to a web page and a server.

But keep up the good work you going to have big comp from F12011 codemasters converted and rft fsone ect

6. Kevin McDonald

Yeah, we cant properly tell really, but I havent been able to really get a feel for the Formula Renault cus to me it feels Bouncy.

Like the tires are big inflated balloons.

With this however, its much more how I expect a F1 car to feel. But like you said, that comes down to personal opinion :)

it bodes well tho that we're seeing mods in the game already, and I look forward to seeing some high quality car models.

7. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

For mickael1

it is not about converting a mod for RF2 but we will create the cars of 2012 (we have already started).

Another idiot who can not read a post, I ask your opinion on the physical by the 3D or 2D you think I'm not interested.

You want to help us improve the physical, thank you.
    You mean the appearance of the BETA? that interest us.

8. michael1

michael1 Banned

CTDP1994 i will wait for or MMG2008

They will have real physics from blueprints

9. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

it's your choice and I respect him, now try not polu this topic is important to us.

10. michael1

michael1 Banned

thats abit agressive you need to calm down reed my post again hear i will copy and past it for you in english

my 1st reply "oh the physics have no feal try the physics from the isi bmw 2008 they might work a bit better "

my 2nd reply "well for me the formula renault 3.5 has better feal to it that why i say to test the isi BMW 2008 physics rather than trying to make them up from nothing or wathing tv if your not an F1 driver or team its very hard to do if you drive the F150th in FVA what has real physics mabe you could try to match it."

my 3rd reply "CTDP1994 i will wait for or MMG2008

They will have real physics and cars from blueprints "

i do not no why you want peoples ideas on physics looks like this post is just an advert because it points me to a web page and a server.

Please do not intimerdate me i am very ill and can not take it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
  11. patryksok.

patryksok. Registered

From blueprints you can only have accurate graphics model, and basics about suspension :p

12. michael1

michael1 Banned

realy well its a start but i am done with this post very nasty people hear i have had trubble from in the past.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
  13. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

that either French or English or Spanish I do not see the report? it has a word racism ...
    Here we are here on a forum to share information and help no matter the nationality.

Frankly I am disappointed

14. michael1

michael1 Banned

Realy what are you talking about you ask about physics and i take my time to download your wip and tell you what i think and you call me an idiot for no reason

Then you tell us your disappointed???

come on man speak about the mod not what you have to say about me

15. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

you have to start talking without having to test a minimum ... Be a little more serious in your comments.

If you're not like, put in the basket and play something else.

We are here to advance, not to be insulted or destroy our work.

You are look the 3D and 2D but is not the question in this topic, this topic it's for PHYSICS and only that...

For me, the case is close.

16. Kevin McDonald

Going back on topic, I assume you read my feedback on the brakes :)

17. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

Yes Kevin i read :)
    I took note of the comment

18. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

michael1, I think something was lost in translation, but you can't make blanket statements about another nationality (although I don't think that's maybe what you were doing, it did sound like it). Please be careful.

19. michael1

michael1 Banned

i was serious dude i told you to try isi bmw physics on your wip car what do you want me to lie and say its amazing are you going to atack me if i join your server as my server now has 30drivers in it

20. michael1

michael1 Banned

man i am out of hear i never said anything bad i got called an idiot for taking time for this person in this post i want a refund.