F1 2012 beta

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by f1ligue, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Tiger

Tiger Registered

grow up? why this?...
    fight over mod building is not something new, and that's why we left the central (RFC)...
    and here trolls come back... one purpose, take the other one down with no reason!
    just go on guys, if you like it, as we see this behavior going on and on, we do prefer to keep all the rest of this mod building private, you'll never see a dot!

sorry Tim ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
  2. GothaR

GothaR Registered

Mod feels good, but the tyres...on a sunny day on a dry track slicks have less grip than intermediate and wet tyres (the P-something ingame). On wet tyres car goes almost like was on rails and it is easy to roll over while turning. This needs to be fixed at first. And also slicks are very grippy, I have never driven the F1 car, but from TV it looks like drivers have to be more gentle with gas than I am in this mod :)

3. michael1

michael1 Banned

Well said Tripp i no why this person does not like me. last year we converted a mod F1 2011 Excalibur for GP4 this person N Schumacher or MS7XWDC or other alias he goes by made a big deal at F1 classic also claming that he made this conversion from scrach not converted but not on RFC and yes he was like this with me there also, so i am going to leave this thred now and forum and get on with my own friends who are also german english dutch french and malaysian and have a good time with our isi 2008 bmw that we have now working and when its ready i will give it to RFC-fresh on simraceway and get a private opinion i wont post adverts in this forum.

And as i said in my 1st post i am very ill i have a broken hip and post traumatic stress disorder you no what you get when you fight
    a war but you all still keep at me very discriminating this forum.

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma This event may involve the threat of death to oneself or to someone else, or to one's own or someone else's physical, sexual, or psychological integrity,overwhelming the individual's ability to cope. As an effect of psychological trauma, PTSD is less frequent and more enduring than the more commonly seen acute stress response. Diagnostic symptoms for PTSD include re-experiencing the original trauma(s) through flashbacks or nightmares, avoidance of stimuli associated with the trauma, and increased arousal—such as difficulty falling or staying asleep, anger, and hypervigilance. Formal diagnostic criteria (both DSM-IV-TR and ICD-10) require that the symptoms last more than one month and cause significant impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

you reed that its great when you apply for a job :(

Now i will Exit this forum and not come back Good look to F1 liga hope your mod works out you have made me want to try harder and now we all no we can use edited codemasters content we will start work right away.

4. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

I believe that there are forums that specialize in problems of physical or mental health.
    Here is a forum for rfactor2 if everybody tries to unwind his life through a forum for the simulation was not finished having to close the topics discussed.

5. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

Update for BETA : VERSION 1.2
    Update vehicle, and update mod files
    enjoy

6. tommy86

tommy86 Registered

I just finished testing this first release and..wow! I really enjoyed it !! Really good physic.

p.s. lol you just update it :D is there a release note about changes?

7. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

We fix the problems we were reporting

8. brook

brook Registered

good work.. you have the fix list?

9. patryksok.

patryksok. Registered

F1 car has ~440-450 deegre of steering wheel rotation with about 15 deegre of steering lock + 17 or 18 at Monaco.

10. johnnyw

johnnyw Registered

Well tested this mod quickly and it just dont have any feel on it. Didint feel any bumps on track thru wheel and steering feels just totally numb, just really strong centering spring effect and pretty much nothing else. Also brakes felt totally underpowered, had to brake like 50m earlier in sepang to each corner than with fr3.5 and that just cant be right, afterall f1 cars has carbon brakes when those renaults has "normal" steel ones.

11. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

did you test the version 1.2? We fix this

Normally we fix three problems.

The brakes: they have more strength.
    Tires: normally the car should not turn around when using Inter or rain on a dry track.
    Caster: Fixed after much demand

We wait your feedback on version 1.2

12. Mauro

Mauro Registered

f1ligue, can you update the first post with latest version link?
    (it will be very usefull)

13. brook

brook Registered

to me.. this one not fix.. is same the 1.1 version. but with the rain i have improved 3 sec!!

14. Anonim

Anonim Registered

I noticed some minor tweaks but nothing more.. Still a lot of work needs to be done for overall handling and ffb! brakes are better though! :)

15. johnnyw

johnnyw Registered

Ye it was updated to 1.2 allready. By far the biggest problem is the lack of feel, just cant enjoy driving when there is no feel on ffb what the car is doing.

16. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

I thank you for the suggestion made

With version 1.2 you have not a better feeling?

I await your suggestions, what should we do better in your opinion? the grip? force feedback? tell me

17. johnnyw

johnnyw Registered

i updated the mod to 1.2 straight away before even trying it, so yes the ffb problem is there even with 1.2.

18. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

ok ok, I'll wait for other comments to see what we can do to improve it all.

19. patryksok.

patryksok. Registered

Yup, I feel the same after update to 1.2...I dont feel any change in FFb when front tires are sliding etc.

20. tommy86

tommy86 Registered

brake power? default is too low, you need to increase it to almost 85%