[REL] 1967 Endurance (Proto/Sports/GT) - modded Howston G4

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by woochoo, Jan 5, 2015.

1. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

They aren't that hard to drive haha

Yes few cars leaves a bit to be dissired for familiar looks. But most of them are very immersive for me, and genuinely makes me happy. Woochoo is right, there is an element of consistency of style and looks that has to remain with cars. If there will be too much of a random mash of varying quality and stylistic approaches through whole field it will just get cheaper and principally lower. Plus Woochoo is also right about these cars not claiming to be exact brands models, so they don't even have to look the same as original cars that inspires us so much to do these. It probably hurts from exposure point and is less luring in, also requires little bit knowledge to make a connections what to expect (I know simracers knowledge often starts and stops at knowing how car looks, so expecting certain driving dynamics and knowing various other details already involves higher tier drivers, not necessarily a bad thing). I believe people who picks up these cars to race, cares about the right values and qualities anyway. These cars will probably drive better and be more accurate than vast majority of mods with exact names, badges and "exact" appearances today that are being flooded in rapidly, but those can be left for 5 min try-out simracers.

I am concerned about some GT cars being slightly too much overlooked, perhaps a car or two others from other classes too. There were a couple people already that expressed interest in attempting to adapt Dissenter, which likely would work and fit. I even had an idea to try this myself.

Having this many cars is no joke, and we also have 1954 ! Wait for it, it looks flawless IMO. Will drive very well too. I know it is hard for you guys too, to have all that time to actually drive these cars so experience actually sinks in is no joke. Imagine modeling, developing all these. You can easily mod your life away.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
    Raven80, pkelly, svictor and 2 others like this.
  2. tjc

tjc Registered

Many thanks for the update woochoo and guys.

Much appreciated.

Thanks for the tracks too Mauro.

:)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
    8Ball, pkelly, svictor and 1 other person like this.
  3. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Bumping this up a bit. I want to ask those who has simucube, how is the FFB for you ? I have got so far only two persons feedback that it is pretty low FFB on simucube, but I don't get much feedback anyway, so I have no idea how many simucube users drive these cars.