[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If you talking about setting default browser in windows, open Chrome and find in its settings an option to set it as default browser.

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Registered

No I am talking about the browser for rF2 Log Analyzer. When starting the program for the first time it asks which browser you want to use and I selected IE by mistake. I can't find any config or ini file which might allow me to change it and even deleting and installing Log Analyzer again, it still automatically opens IE when starting the server.

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No. r2la does no such thing. When you press "Start server" in on r2la startup it opens default windows browser. Like any app with clickable links in it would do (book readers, chats, messengers). It was a windows or windows browser (IE, Edge) dialog that asked you what browser you want to use. All 3rd party browsers have an option to make them default windows browser and frequently ask themselves to make them default when you open them. In Vivaldi if I open settings, the first option I see "make Vivaldi default browser". Most probably Chrome has this option too. You need to try to open Chrome and make it default windows browser.

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Registered

Ah my mistake in assuming the selection prompt was driven by rF2LA. Thanks very much Nibo :)

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.028-x64
    • Repackaged with Python 3.11.

Please test this latest x64 version. I don't know if anybody still needs 32bit exe version. If not, I would just go with x64 from now on.
    Python 3.11 should be faster.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2024
    DJCruicky, ennimann, Spyro and 4 others like this.
  6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.030-x64
    • LMU log files after patch #3 include lap top speed and virtual energy values. Added top speed data to multiple tables in reports. Added virtual energy to Stints tables. Only Hypercars have virtual energy data.
    • Improved Championship Create/Edit page layout. Added image hints for some options.
    • Stints fuel sum value now always includes fuel used during out lap (by adding average fuel used per lap).
    • Multiple other minor fixes.

7. Matthew Overton

Matthew Overton Registered

Nibo, new issue. When searching for records at a track, even when parsing for a given year, it seems that rf2la is not picking up 2024 results. We have a hypercar car type and car class, but neither of them will return results for drivers that drove that type of car in 2024 if they drove it in an earlier year - no matter what year is selected.

thanks for your help!

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You need to send me all your xml log files again. I will look.

9. Matthew Overton

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I started new r2la DEDI instance with your log files and I can not see anything wrong so far. I can see Track Records for Hypercars latest sessions in Spa, Imola and Long Beach which correspond to driver times in reports for that sessions. Can you try starting new r2la DEDI instance from scratch and see if it will work? Or provide more examples for what session files, drivers and lap times you do not have Track Records picked up. Maybe send me PM if you do not want driver names mentioned here.

11. Matthew Overton

The difficulty is that for a track, such as Spa, it will only show the 2024 record for a Hypercar driver, if there is one, but won't show the 2023 or 2022 record, even if it is faster. Neither will it show the 2023 or 2022 record for that driver if those particular years are selected. I'll DM you a name as an example

12. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can do this yourself. Just add that css code to your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.030-x64\web2py\applications\r2la\static\css\app.css file. At the top there is already code for html tag, you can add filter: invert(100%) hue-rotate(180deg); there. But it inverts some colors on flags, etc. Not perfect, but usable. I can not do full functioning dark mode.

ebeninca likes this.
  14. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

Ok, I found the solution, just need to invert for the images again...

html {
    filter: invert(100%) hue-rotate(180deg);
    font:400 14px/20px "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
    -webkit-text-size-adjust:100%;
    -ms-text-size-adjust:100%;
    background:#fff;
    color:#444
    }
    img{
    filter: invert(1) hue-rotate(180deg);
    }

Not perfect but good enough !!