[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Records page does not show lap records for AI in Dedi mode (if "isPlayer" tag for driver is "0", lap time will not be saved to records). Are you sure you are using Dedi mode and seeing AI track records?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
  2. doberk

doberk Registered

yes, I am sure. I have a dedicated server for my league hosted in a vps. Drivers connect to server and they usually add AI to improve the grip quickly. Now all this AI are show in the records view.

You can check my server here: http://rfpspain.servegame.com. The real drivers names are AI. I have installed the last version of r2la. I am going to check the tag “isplayer” in logs tomorrow.

3. doberk

doberk Registered

Hello @Nibo, I have checked the log file with AI drivers, and I found this couple of lines in all AI drivers:
    Code:
    <ControlAndAids startLap="1" endLap="28">AIControl</ControlAndAids>
    <isPlayer>1</isPlayer>
    In the other hand, human drivers have this lines:
    Code:
    <ControlAndAids startLap="1" endLap="21">PlayerControl,Clutch,AutoBlip</ControlAndAids>
    <isPlayer>1</isPlayer>
    So it seems that "isPlayer" tag is no longer valid to find AI, I don't know why. Instead, "ControlAndAids" tag shows clearful "PlayerControl" or "AIControl".

Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
    DanRZ likes this.
  4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't think I can switch from isPlayer to ControlAndAids for AI/Driver detection. If I switch to "PlayerControl" as a factor, then in some local logs from my online races I have false AI positives for human players that have no "PlayerControl" in their ControlAndAids for some reason. So it is not reliable.

I don't know why rF2 puts false data in isPlayer for AI on dedicated server. I can not start rF2 dedi myself for some time now, whatever I do it says "no installed mods found". In single player sessions in my log files isPlayer correctly shows AI and human player. Don't know how to help you in this situation...

5. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

I think it's a bug.

Don't forget that there is AI control in rF2.

When you activate it, via the dedicated button, AI takes the control of the car, but it's still your car.

If, for some reason AI takes control even for a few seconds, the isPlayer is OFF. If log registers player at this point, you get false values.
    Just a guess ...

Isn't there a way to totally block the AI control for drivers ? Like other helps ...
    I will check.

I never had any issues with false detection of AIs instead of real players.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
  6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't think it turns off isPlayer when player presses "I". I think it just adds "AIControl" to "ControlAndAids" in that case.

On the other hand, I have online log files with human players that have isPlayer = 1 and ControlAndAids = just "UnknownControl" or empty.

DanRZ likes this.
  7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.026
    • Added position column color coding for endurance car classes from Le Mans Ultimate and rF2 (Hyper, LMP1, DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTE, GT3, ES_LMP2, ES_GTE, ES_LMP3) in Results Viewer reports and Track Records tables. Custom championship classes will override this color coding in championship race reports.
    • Added automatic unique CSS class name to position badge element based on car class. For example: "uk-badge-class-Hyper". Optionally set css class colors in app.css file to customize car class color badges.

Attached Files:

jayarrbee36, DanRZ and Corti like this.
  8. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Nice update. Are there any wy to add my own classes and colors ?

I used Hypercar, BTCC on some mods which still appear grey.
    I would love to see them with some color too.

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Add css class to rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.1.026\web2py\applications\r2la\static\css\app.css file. Like this:
    Code:
    .uk-badge-class-BTCC {background-color: #f08c00}
    Where "BTCC" is CarClass from xml for that cars. If CarClass value has spaces, replace them with _ symbol.
    Restart r2la, maybe press CTRL+F5 on r2la page in browser to pick up css changes.

jayarrbee36, DanRZ and Corti like this.
  10. wowbaggr

wowbaggr Registered

Does anyone know if it's possible to use the batch.ini utility to edit a grid and then apply it to an offline, single player race somehow?

Cheers

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't remember exactly, but I think its not possible offline. But maybe you can start your own server, join as admin, add AI, then use admin command to apply to that AI and race like that.

wowbaggr likes this.
  12. wowbaggr

wowbaggr Registered

Thanks for the reply.

Ya, I just gave up and spent way too long setting up a local server and getting packages installed.

The driving in this game is freakin' amazing, but everything else about the user interface experience is utter @$$.

13. wowbaggr

wowbaggr Registered

But meant to say thanks for an amazing tool which adds so much to rF2!

14. Santi Pilo

Santi Pilo Registered

Ciao a tutti, ho installato rF2 su un nuovo pc e non riesco a trovare ii risultati precedenti, posso copiare la vecchia cartella log/result nel nuovo pc??

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, you can copy your old xml files to your new rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results folder.

16. Paolo Pennimpede

Paolo Pennimpede Registered

It isn't possible to view results from LMU results folder AND RF2 results folder.

If you use as primary RF2 you can add LMU results folder in option but you'll see only RF2 log.
    If you do set as primary LMU and add RF2 results folder in option you'll see only LMU results.

View attachment upload_2024-3-12_16-31-46.png

Using ver. 2.1.026 fresh install, no update from older install

I think the only way is to have 2 different r2la folders and configure one for RF2 and one for LMU

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

It is working for me. After you add additional directory with log files on Options page, you have to press "Refresh" on Results Viewer page to pick up new files.

18. Paolo Pennimpede

This is weird, I obviously did refresh many times after adding a new folder, also checked if I had filters, but nothing.

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Not sure why it is not working for you. I tried LMU+rF2, rF2+LMU - both ways work here... Maybe there is some error message in your r2la cmd window when you add new folder and refresh?

20. Paolo Pennimpede

Ok I'll check as soon as possible