[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

What's interesting, I found my old offline log from VIR practice session and its also filled with this "<Incident et="10000.0">Milos / Stokely(104) reported contact (1260.65) with Immovable</Incident>" junk. Probably a bug in this track.

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Solution at the moment is, r2la will not log more than 100 "contact with immovable" entries per driver per session.
    bo1210, try v.2.1.017, see if it works for you. Since you have this big xml files, after you press "Submit" in the first form, be ready to wait a bit, it takes up to 2 minutes on my machine to parse all your logs.

Updated to 2.1.017
    • r2la will now log only first 100 "contacts with immovable" for each driver per session, to avoid memory problems with logs with "junk" contact entries.

3. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

Hi, Nibo:

From 2.058.44 to now 2.1.017 look:

1) After start program wants to new install: OK, i do it!
    upload_2023-3-15_20-35-15.png

2) After long loading, i again copy settings and try to click Import
    upload_2023-3-15_20-44-25.png

3) After loading, nothing change and cmd says this:
    upload_2023-3-15_20-46-53.png

Yes, i have all logs, but we have 82 championship history, we have long 15 years of league history and i spend many time after swap all results from old SLS system to this new great rF2LogAnalyzer... so, for me is next many hours of work (becouse i must change points in some races in seasons, place penalties, DQ, etc...)

So, i hope, you can help me with this... :)

4. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

Looks like some "out of bounds" text data ... Maybe some size tweak will help somewhere.
    Is the size in KB ? K Bytes ... 1.3 GB of settings ... really ?

5. bo1210

bo1210 Registered

Works fine, thank you, Nibo! All the best and stay safe!

Nibo likes this.
  6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Jimmy, wow another memory error, thank you for info. Something is limiting Python3 version of r2la on memory. As you have so many championships and logs, looks like Py3 version is not capable to handle it all. I don't know why old Python2 version works... I hope that your old version of r2la is still working. In any case I advise you to remove as many old log files as you can. It would be nice to know a size of your biggest log files. Sort your log directory by file size and look. If you have a lot of logs >5Mb then that's the reason for memory error. We need to see why that files are so big and what I can do to optimize r2la to handle them.

Basically, to investigate more specifically what's wrong in your case and what I can do to fix this, I will need your log files. There is no other way. Zip your directory with log files and upload it somewhere for me (if it is not gigabytes). Also zip your r2la_settings.json and upload it somewhere.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
  7. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

1,3MB :)

8. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

If you want, i can send my rF2LogAnalyzer 2.058.44 with all logs... :)

My first files from logs:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
  9. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

upload_2023-3-16_15-2-57.png

I send you in PM all files

Nibo likes this.
  10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

svictor and DanRZ like this.
  11. Jan Cato Larsen

Jan Cato Larsen Registered

@Nibo Why is it that a driver shows up twice in a championship?
    Example: I had an rF2 crash and did a full reinstall. My name is the same and deatils the same. SteamID is of course the same, but when adding results to the champiosnhip now I show up twice and is recognized as a new driver pretty much. Is there a way to merge drivers?

I should mention that we still use 2.1.004

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
  12. Jan Cato Larsen

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Jan Cato Larsen, most probably its because of trailing space in your name after (or before) you did re-intstall. For r2la it is two different names. Check your name in game and in log files. You can correct/change your name in log files using text editor with "replace all" function. Or you can use built-in r2la log editor, it highlights trailing spaces in driver names (you will need to press "Clone" first, to edit cloned logs in r2la).

Jan Cato Larsen and ebeninca like this.
  14. Jan Cato Larsen

Thank you. I never thought to check the r2la editor. Sorted and done.

Nibo likes this.
  15. RobSD

RobSD Registered

I'm looking for a way to show a leader board of times for some local sessions comparing between sessions.
    i.e. want to be able to leave the session change racer name and start a new session and have each sessions best lap time show on a leader board. (Hope this makes sense)
    Is this something that is possible within this app? I've gotten the live timings to work, and am able to display the results of each individual session (Without the racer name?) but can't see a way to achieve what I'm after.
    If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If you want lap records to be recorded for drivers with different names, then you should start r2la in DEDI mode and just use it locally. You will see your best lap times for all driver names on Records page. How to setup DEDI mode is described in Steam Guide for rFactor2 Log Analyzer

17. Hidron

Hidron Registered

Hi, i need to integrated the page of championship in my site web. Esist any tools?.

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I think there are two options: you can use <iframe> to embed whole r2la page on you site, or you can create some JS code on your page to call r2la jsonp points and display championship data yourself (read more about jsonp calls on r2la Help page - http://127.0.0.1:8000/help#champs_jsonp).

19. Forcer77

Forcer77 Registered

is it possible to make different points scoring system for multi-class championship?? I mean currently you can have classes but points scoring for each class is the same as for main championship's standings. For example I have multi-class championship and for main championship I have Indycar points system but for classes I want to have other scoring because some classes have only 6-8 cars so I would like to use for them something like that 10-6-4-3-2-1 points per race. I remember you could do it in GTR2.
    Thanks

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, its not possible. Unless you create two separate championships with different points systems: one for overall champ table and another for class tables. You can switch tables on/off in championship options.