rF2 screen shots.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by F1lover, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjc

tjc Registered

It would seem that driving with HDR on is the only option to sort this problem atm...

I`m sure ISI will get it fixed up soon.

2. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

With ALT+SPACE or SHIFT+SPACE, I don't know exactly right now, but you will get a menu on the screen where you can choose what you want to show, disable, move, other stuff, etc.. And later in the same menu you can save your layout.

3. Dennis May

Dennis May Registered

its ALT + SPACE

this is explained in the good manual provided by fazerbox

4. baked bean

baked bean Registered

5. baked bean

baked bean Registered

6. tjc

tjc Registered

Nice bb.

Liking the 4th in the first lot and the 1st and 3rd in the second lot but all good mate.

:cool:

7. Tosch

Tosch Registered

Nice shots bb. The new hdr profile for Malaysia looks good too.

8. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Looks really nice! But a it's a pity that the yellow flag icon is visible, but at least it makes no one doubt it is a in-game shot ;)

9. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

The Baked Bean's pictures are really nice but regardless the yellow flag icon, it's unnatural from the very first glance due the excessive contrast and the lack of the light from the sky. Anyway, they're beautiful.

10. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Thanks lads, graphics & HDR are looking good with build 198, sorry about the yellow flag i parked the MR01 got out and went for a stroll with my sceenshot snapper lol just thought it all looked pretty since re-install with components only, now wheres the rest of em ISI ;)

11. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

All of you know that I love so much rF2, but when I see all these photo, I think, those are only a game screenshots!
    But When I see these photo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I think these are a real life photo!
    When I played GT5 for 2years, I really enjoyed to take a lot of photo, because GT5 photo are very realistics , but with rF2 I haven't made any photo yet , because they are far from being a photo-realitic photo!
    And the same with the replays!I used to watch and rewatch all the replays in GT5, because it seemed to watch the replays of real life races!

12. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

rF2 will never look photorealistic, and we know it but still play it :p I can enjoy watching replays anyway, but I want more realistic camera positions and angles. For example less cameras on historic tracks. More cameras in particular areas with much spectators, and where it's mostly forest a helicopter should film the car. And not like the helicoptercameras as they are now, but more realistic. I really liked that helicoptercamera in iRacing :)

And I know it has been mentioned earlier, but a TV mode that switch between interesting moments on track would be awesome.

13. tjc

tjc Registered

Those shots do look good wajdi, it would be stupid to say they don`t, but...

There`s something about them that actually looks a bit over the top to me... to "flashy" for want of a better word.

Almost more real than reality and that detracts from them imo... not a good thing.

I`m all for good, realistic graphics as I love to screen and do some videos in the future but we all know that the #1 thing is physics and some of the really good looking games (because they are "games" imo) out there are really lacking in that department.

14. Dennis May

Dennis May Registered

i agree with tjc, real pictures from real motorsports events are not that "Bling Bling".

[​IMG]

rFactor2 Graphics are really nice for a good racing simulation. Unfortunately there are a lot of issues with the engine (Spray, Smoke, Alpha Channels, Windscreens, ..). But if the Bugs are eliminated, the Graphics are good.

And most important, the Physics are better than IRacing or Project Cars or Raceroom. Guys who love to simulate with great physics will drive RFactor2. Guys who like Graphics will use Project Cars or GTX or FMX.

15. Christian Wolter

Christian Wolter Registered

16. Tosch

Tosch Registered

Looks like the hdr profile already included in the new Malaysia track (142). Name should be "gp_layoutrealistic_clear".

17. Christian Wolter

Christian Wolter Registered

18. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

If you crash into the water close to the ramp at monaco, you will not return to pit but continue falling in all eternity! I was watching my speed for some minute, but I couldn't reach 400 km/h (too light vehicle?) ;) But hopefully I got the Brabham top speed record with 360 km/h :D

[​IMG]

19. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Have you guys noticed the effect that makes metal shine when hit by sun before? (Brabham rims at top pic) I haven't, but it looks nice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spray looks so much nicer at Sebring. I want it to look like this for all tracks!
    I want to drive at historic Spa during these conditions and good rainspray and waterdrops on windscreen and glasses :cool:

20. Tosch

Tosch Registered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.