V8 Supercars 2012

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Harry Tulloch, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Javik

Javik Registered

yeah, the mod is public in the future?

2. rhamm

rhamm Registered

Is it just me or is the fvrfactor site having issues right now?

3. dbens1

dbens1 Registered

The main page is having a few issues but the forums are working. Maybe do a search for their address and you can get in that way

4. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

5. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

couldn't agree more :)

6. bwana

bwana Registered

I tried joing FVR and got an auto responce to my email but the moderator hasnt got back to me with final approval?? this was well over a week ago.

Im an avid Australian simracer and still waiting hmm

7. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

Bwana and the other thirty people that registered in the last couple of days. Sorry I must have clicked the wrong registration style. You may need to click on activate but I have manually approved all. We've had to house the mod in the forums again until I can fix the webpage and put it back out there.

8. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I registered to the forum and got approved today. Had to wait over a week for the approval... not complaining, just informing others to know how long to wait.

But now when I was logged in and tried to search the V8 mod the site crashed... anyway could somebody PM me where to find the mod in the forums when it's back online?

9. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

As I stated in the post just above yours. I clicked on the wrong button and made it admin approval, unfortunately I had no idea until BWANA above said something. So normally it doesn't take a week and is instant approval. I think I wrote that above - yes I did. As for searching for the mod, its pretty easy to find in a folder called rFactor 2 but if you don't read the New Users Read section then you won't be able to get to that section.

We're experiencing difficulties because someone thought it would be funny to hack us so until we get that fixed its just a bit slow. I've been working on it all day. If you know how to get to the forums then you'll be okay otherwise you will have to wait.

10. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

11. bwana

bwana Registered

Thanks Flash,

will activate soon

12. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

apparently you can't download the V8mod just by signing up to fvr...have to do tons of other stuff too to get access (If I understood correctly).

Not my thing...I just want to drive... so I guess this isn't for me then :(

13. Gupster

Gupster Registered

14. dbens1

dbens1 Registered

Once the main site issues get resolved, you should be able to download straight from there. The forums just ask that you introduce yourself (and the forum activation should be fixed by now)

15. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I'm sure my statements won't keep those away who really want the mod.

sorry for not reading it all... but I didn't wrote anything to get it easier, just stated that I give up.

Now it seems my username in fvr doesn't exist anymore... so give up 2.

This doesn't mean that others couldn't get it... I just settle with other cars and that's perfectly fine.

Over and out.

16. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I don't really understand why you got so upset. I tried to sign in and it told me that my username doesn't exist. Not blaming anyone, just saying what happend to me.

Maybe I'm just lazy then... sorry to bother you so much. Really wasn't my intention.

Good luck with all :)

17. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

This is why I was upset TIG - this is incorrect and I had advised the post before you posted it that there was an issue but it had been fixed. You wouldn't be able to search because you have to introduce yourself to get access to all of our files. I apologise if I did get upset with you but it was a long and stressful few days and I was doing my best to keep everyone happy with the mod we made for nothing. I felt your responses were incorrect especially as I had responded and done everything I could to make everyone happy. When you said you were informing others, you were doing it incorrectly and unfortunately it takes so much to rectify a few incorrect words from a user I find it frustrating. So rather than upset anymore people I have removed the access so there should be no more frustration for others.

Once again sorry if I sounded upset, I was just very frustrated with trying to do the right thing. All good have a great day.

18. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

Cmon TIG you dont have to do much seriously these guys are here creating an outstanding mod ... A little appreciation goes a long way... and theres always PM's if you have issues ...... the forums are for durge ;P

19. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

It's well worth a HI and THANK YOU TIG :)

20. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I believe that. I always appreciate anyone who are willing to make content to this great simulator.

I was too hasty in my words.

I will probably have another look later on.