Uninstall rFactor and install rFactor2??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 65GTO, Feb 4, 2013.

1. hammad800

hammad800 Registered

Can anyone help him with the refund? I swear I saw the option to get a refund on the second tab of the rf2 launcher before activating the account.

2. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

Does you have a computer you built or had built or is it a pre-made Dell or something?

3. 65GTO

65GTO Registered

It is a Dell Optiplex with an extra (?) graphics card fitted. Whatever the spec', it played rf1 just fine for me, but for rf2 it's some distance beyond a joke.

4. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

What it did for rf1 and what it does for rf2 is two separate matters. You can use one as a benchmark for the other. It's a Dell Optiplex , does it have a model number on it.

5. 65GTO

65GTO Registered

It says.... 'Optiplex 755'

6. 65GTO

65GTO Registered

....I take it that's not very good then?!?! ;)

7. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

Well without knowing the graphics card on your system just with base specs I'd say you can probably forget about running this game with that. Did a little google search and looks like you have 2 gigs of memory so that's probably not gonna help the situation any either. Your computer was primarily built as a business machine. And even that I ran across "The HP rp5700 is built to be a "five-year" PC, meaning it's designed to serve your business for at least five years, so the OptiPlex 755 should also serve your business for a similar period of time before the evolution of technology makes it seem too slow." And that post was made in February 2008 so .. time's up. lol

But you could probably do some things hardware wise to make it run better. Question is do you really want to.