SimRacingWorld Poll - Which is better: Project CARS or rFactor 2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3lfk1ng, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjc

tjc Registered

So... I keep telling myself what exactly?

Or are you trying to tell me that I keep telling myself something (IE convincing myself)

Sorry, but I`m lost there like...

Look man it`s really quite simple. I, amongst many others here, like rf2. I like the way it`s going, I like the looks although I am also hoping they`ll improve. I love the feel, the physics and ffb are quite something imo. The way real road is working and will work is going to be quite revolutionary...

So there we have it. I could go on but there`s no need as I`m #1 fanboy in your opinion anyway.

The point here is (as has been said by others) that yes, I/we all like rf2 and you don`t it would seem and that`s fine.

Your not being attacked because you don`t like rf2... people, including me have reacted to what you`ve said because of the way you say it. There`s no need to be nasty or call people names, just say your reasons for not liking it and leave it at that. Everybody here would respect that a hell of a lot more than going around saying rf2`s "rubbish" and calling people "fanboys".

That`s nothing more than trolling and being imature imo.

I`ve drifted away from pCARS for various reasons that I won`t go into here but I don`t go over to WMD forum and call people names and say pCARS is "rubbish"... you get my point?

Now... nuff said I think.

2. tjc

tjc Registered

Exactly private, I do like what I see and thanks for the compliment mate. :)

3. Rubbishfactor

Rubbishfactor Banned

lol
    before i even posted in this thread you's have attacked several people for having there own opinion that differs from yours or there's calling them trolls accusing them of being someone else
    what do you mean the way i say it thats are laugh in it's self
    what
    tj you keep telling yourself that
    and to the paranoid schizophrenic i am not david and i only have this account
    the r in rfactor it means rubbish doesn't it
    surely its not r for racing as its a driving simulator
    at best some wierd style racing i haven't seen before sorry my mistake i forgot about rf1
    it wouldn't happen at my favorite games forum as they can take others opinions
    this hole forum is a laugh seeing people get there backs up because of someones opinion
    and its always the same people
    they should be banned as there not trying to make this game better there trying to win some sort of popularity contest
    they'll tell you its ready to go to gold what a laugh
    if any of this offends you you need to harden the *****up
    i mean you's have even taken offense to my name lol
    i'm not here to be popular i'm here to get a half descent game
    I, amongst many others here, want a better rf2 that works both ways mate
    now it's enough said

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. motojase171

motojase171 Registered

i'm going to go out n say neither is better or worse atm because they BOTH are not finished, i'm part of both beta's and i like them both, there are alot of differences but i think if your a fan of racing in general they'll both be awesome and whats the rule of only having one? i personaly get every sim racer i can because i love racing and thats what it's all about.

1 person likes this.
  5. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

6. tjc

tjc Registered

post #150

post #163

So these two posts are nearly identical... you running out of things to say or argue about?

You say you want a better rf2 yet you call this place a "hole forum" and your name is "Rubbishfactor" and you call us all names like "fanboys" and say that the "r in rfactor it means rubbish doesn`t it"

And you want to help make a better rf2...

I`d really hate to see you talk about a game/sim you don`t like.

You say this wouldn`t happen on your favourite games forum, so what`s your fave game then?

In fact never mind, I`m done with this imature crap... post on friend if you need to, say what you want about me or rf2...

I really could`nt care less...

7. tjc

tjc Registered

8. True, true, true... Lol!

9. Golanv

Golanv Registered

I think rubbishfactor is so disappointed for some odd reason (I bet its the graphics) with rF2 that he goes and takes it out on the first person who is there to take it. tjc was the winner this time, and got the #1 fanboy tittle among others.
    Personally I dont mind the fanboy name, I am a fan of many things, including ISI physics engines that they have produced over the years.

Well... ISI did mention that they have prioritys with the development, and Im glad that its the handling and the feel of the game before anything else.
    Note worthy fact here is that all these "next gen sims" as they are called are in development state, so a whole lot of things can happen, some are more obvious to happen than others, but either way its not a done deal yet for any of them to be the new king of the hill.
    Im sure that all these francises are going the get the best they possible can and come out better than ever.

Now this way you sirs, jumped this topic is quite amusing. Theres few things I like more than a good scuffle, and there deffinetly was a serious effort to deliver, fell little short for my taste but oh well.
    Now little tips for the next time:
    Dont call people with names unless they truly did something to call for it, I mean it just looks petty and pointless otherwise and you just lost that round right there.
    If they say "imo, I think, etc..." you cant tell em that they are wrong per se, you can tell them that they are idiots for having such an idiotic opinnion, but technically they arent wrong, they may be stupid tho.
    Find the happy place, and try to stay there as long as possible, that way you produce more readable text and much more sensible articles of arguement.
    ...and last but not least, remember where you are having this scuffle. If its their backyard, you might get by standers standing up for the backyard owner. It is not unheard of that you go to a celtic bar and root for manu, just to find your ass being kicked. (if you dont mind the football analogy)

ta-ta

10. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

Methinks you would be better off by going to play on this xbox360 thingy you keep talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.