REPLACED rF2 Build 494 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Feb 26, 2014.

1. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Ah, I bet that was another thing missing from the release notes. I remember them saying they made suspension physics act with more realism, and that "it might affect high cog cars". I didn't know it had made it into this build, but bet it did based on your feedback.

2. 88mphTim

I think I get what you mean. YOu want the same setting in the session as you have out in the sim menu?

3. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Virtual mirrors are too bright = all white. Anyone else?

[​IMG]

4. vali

vali Registered

Mine are ok

5. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

Where did I say I run maxed out, with 25 opponents visible and what resolution I use. Of course I don't get 120+ fps at those conditions, I reduce things until I do, shadows isn't one of them though because reasons. Now show me a picture of you petting cerberus or you aren't satan mkay.

6. Andy Bonar

Andy Bonar Registered

Errr yes I think so...basically the option to turn off hdr when you are in a session rather thsn having to leave and restart the sim...if that's possible.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. mel1c

mel1c Registered

I tried joining a couple of online servers and was able to. But when exiting MM rF2 crashes. I can restart and join again and repeat the crash on exit

8. Paul_Ceglia

Paul_Ceglia Registered

this has been happening to me for 2 builds now, haven't tried this build as i do not have my rig setup at the moment..also Im to lazy to report so i just deal with it...

Mel if you go into event viewer you can see the error that caused the crash, that might help ISI with the issue idk.

9. RGrueira

RGrueira Registered

I noticed too that if you make a vmod with the new version, not asked to enter email and password for register the mod... and watching de MM you can see some servers with mod ids like AAA9999.

Edit: Different mods made for different persons of course..

10. 88mphTim

It's been that way for a long time.

11. sam-

sam- Registered

Same here, after hitting "Get mod" it automaticly refreshed the server lists and finished by a nice .... stopped working.
    Relaunch rfactor 2 and wasnt able to click on join button wich was grey, after a refresh server lists it re-crashed.

Any help ? :S

12. RGrueira

RGrueira Registered

but teorically a mod without register you cant play online... i guess: Confused:

13. elbo

elbo Registered

I've had some strangness with this build...
    I can't play on line with this build, says parsing then crashes to desktop.
    In single player the white line at the edge of the track gets 'drawn in' about 5 car lengths ahead of me.

14. 88mphTim

Registration was removed a while back IIRC. Optional now.

15. 88mphTim

Sounds like it never got the mod. Guessing the host has a space in their rfmod name, as per the first post.

16. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

the vmods wont work unless we put in our initials that where used before manually, otherwise no one can join. AAA9999 wont work for us maybe we are doing something wrong but we are only doing what we have always done

different errors for different people and different solutions for a kwik fix ... for the average joe blow that just wants to race, why would they even bother ... not everyone has time to sit there and nut out kwik solutions to get them going again

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
  17. sam-

sam- Registered

This was on isi server but now i'm not able to see any server, when i launch game, it start to refresh the server list and crashed before it even show a single server. :(

18. TVR_Guy

TVR_Guy Registered

Random Black Screens

Is any one else having issue with random black screens at certain tracks? Lime Rock (no chicanes) seems to be my biggest offender running the ISI Vet. Running laps the screen goes black for a second and then comes back. Totally random. Not all tracks show this effect. Baffled?

19. Adrian

Adrian Registered

I also have had this. At hockenheim with wsgt2 meganes. It only happened when other ai were visible I.e. never happened in practice.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

20. bwana

bwana Registered

Ctd seems quite random , fine for 4 or 5 server joins then get 'parsing' message and ctd but at other times same message but MM works fine. Also get a quick frame stutter on first pass down pit lane at a start of each server joining.occurs at start /finish line I think??