rF > rF2 compatibility (mods, plugins, addons)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gniewko, Oct 5, 2010.

1. humanbooks

humanbooks Registered

rF2 or 1?

rF2 are really por about tracks and mods,for example rF1 have many many tracks and mods,you can have 20 tracks for 300 or 400Mo file size,but for rF2! just one track like the Great Silverstone file size 400Mo,an other example,have you see Valluanga great track from italy country for rFactor2?no,but there are for rFactor1.i think they should be made rFactor2,and then rFactor1.

2. RJames

RJames Registered

Holy thread resurrection from 4 years ago :D

There is a reason that the tracks, mods are bigger and it's simple the higher quality. Higher detailed models, higher resolution textures etc. You can see that clearly when you look at rF1 tracks that have been converted to rF2 typically still have very small track sizes.

3. jonrarit

jonrarit Registered

I would very much like to know if there is a plugin similar to XD in development for RF2. It was a great little tool in RF1

While I'm on, Historx (in my opinion) is by far the best mod ever for RF1 ..... when the team are available to release it for RF2 I will be in sim nirvana......

RF2 Rocks my world :) ... well done isi

jr

4. jonrarit

jonrarit Registered

5. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

rFactor 2 was released in 2012. Vallelunga for rFactor 1 was released in 2007.

6. F1Fan07

F1Fan07 Member