[Released] Nordschleife 75 0.8 by motorfx [Updated]

Discussion in 'Locations' started by RRobert, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Johannes Rojola

Johannes Rojola Registered

Being bumpy is different than being a washboard. You can notice this most clearly at Monza in banked turns. There is "something" going on, as I have also tested a banked track with super high poly mesh and it feels like washboard as well. Of why it happens in this Nords track too, I don't know.

2. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

Near grip limits, LoL, on this track it will take quite some time for me to be anywhere near grip limits, especially with the 60's cars :)

3. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Love this track! And there is no problem at all with my G27. Maybe because of my configurations earlier because I couldnt drive Brianza. Now my G27 runs great on all tracks...

4. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

Just noticed your avatar Hedlund_90, do you also race with a JPS livery? Just curious. :)

5. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

I find ffb with my G25 here just perfect! (maybe on the edge of wifes nerves, but nevertheless...)

6. philrob

philrob Registered

running my G25 at this track is fine just the right amount of kick in the corners and rumble strips, driving the Brabham f1.A great track with obviously a lot of work being put into it, you are obviously using these as a learning curve, to test your ideas, you are on the right track, with each one getting better.

7. clock

clock Registered

this track need another pit exit, because doing a warm up lap of more than 9 minutes is so crazy, and some times after that lap could found some cars on starting lap at first curves going slowly and you lost 18 minutes trying to do a lap....
    maybe a secondary exiting getting on the straight before the turns that goes on the pits..

8. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

lol, u want to reshape the track?

9. JPS

JPS Registered

>> a secondary exiting getting on the straight before the turns that goes on the pits.

I'm not sure if that would work. I expect it would just say "Shortcutted Track. Lap will not count." And then you'd have to go around again anyway.(?)

10. clock

clock Registered

in other conversions exist a exit like in netkar pro, that you can use it and dont have to do the big lap warming tires..

it could not be so much dificult, as i seen that i could drives through other box exit, (the left portal), that goes on that straight, only need to remove a few wall to allow that car could entry on the track there....(be carefull if you go there, as some map ends and you could fall there)

11. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

First lap out of the pit doesn't count anyway so thats not an issue. Maybe it can even be created in a way that this shortcut is only available from the pit - for example now you have to turn left up the ramp to exit the pit, instead you would turn right and join the track somewhere before (or even after) the last chicane and then crossing the finish line starting a timed lap.

12. baked bean

baked bean Registered

13. clock

clock Registered

yes so great i found it now tooo....NICE...Thanks so much..
    but will be better having the entry on track bigger or better before last turns..

14. djbully

djbully Registered

Yes i'm having this problem. I cant use 0.86 in a mod on my server. When I try to join there is a mis-match even though the same version is installed on both PC's.

It say's there is a problem with the .SCN file?

Just cant figure it out!

Anyone else find this?

15. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

Try to uninstall in mod manager every version of the track you have (you will probably need to uninstall some vmods to be able to uninstall the track). Then reinstall the 0.86 version.

You have this problem because the track doesn't have the version in filename - this should be forbidden, hopefully in the future everybody will add version number to the filename!

16. vittorio

vittorio Registered

Just had a racing night with friends yesterday, and rf2+nordschleife (b107+nordschleife 0.85) was the greatest simracing experience we ever had.

Try Spark F2 with wings and Nissan 370z, these cars are amazing on this track!

17. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

So thats where you are hiding!

18. vittorio

vittorio Registered

This WE was dedicated almost only to racing/simracing, even though couldnt make it to ARI race :( (see SR4L forum)

19. Pluginz

Pluginz Registered

Great to drive on this track, thanks alot for the mod!!
    Had alot of fun yesterday with Spark F3. Racing with somebody called Frans, nice to meet you bud :)

20. Tucker Fleming

Tucker Fleming Registered

Had a great time with F3's the other night with 5 or 6 other guys. Only prob is the dreaded thumping of the wheel due to micro skitters across the corners caused my wife to complain. She wondered what the H*** I was doing for so long that was so noisy! But other than that, I love it!