• About

Student of Graphic Design
    Nickname:
    keirgarth2007
    Twitter Username:
    @keirgarth
    System: Operating System:
    Windows 7
    I have liked computers and the idea of computers since the 7th grade when I saw someone create a Star Trek game on a computer that had a tape reader and card reader and could be programmed with toggle switches for binary code and a teletype as an output device. Since then I have owned several different brands and types. My first was a Commodor Amiga 500. I was impressed with it's ability to run a game demo faster than the "new" 486 computers and the 486 had to have the sound turned off in order to be close.

I spent 4 years in the Air Force as a heavy equipment mechanic. After leaving the Air Force I worked as a carpenter with 2 of my uncles in Florida, pay was lousy though. I moved to California and became a truck driver working in the oil fields.

I left truck driving to help a friend start a computer store where we both did system builds and repairs and I was our network technician. Things were a bit slow so I went back to driving truck until 2010.

I have been a gamer for as long as I have owned a computer, which would have been around 1990 till now. I prefer racing sims, flight sims and RPG's.

Working on cars, Racing online, Playing RPG's, Playing darts, Shooting Pool

Signature

I don't know what I don't know, but I know EVERYTHING else!
    PC System Designer|Student of Graphic Design