[RELEASE] Nordschleife Tourist v1.65 beta

Discussion in 'Locations' started by pleclair, Aug 4, 2013.

1. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Weeeeeee So much fun !

See what else can we find !

lol p

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
  2. John.Persson

John.Persson Registered

So is it gonna be updated to a torrent file soon? =)

Oooh.. thank you so much pleclair btw :)

3. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

lol Durge, you didn't fall in the trap of clicking on one of the adware links instead of the real link did you? :D Dope lol :D.
    Hope you get sorted m8 :eek: :p.

@pleclair thanks so much for track. So much fun. Looks and drives great.

DJC

4. pleclair

pleclair Registered

What are you talking about? Did I skip a post or something?

If you are complaining about sendspace... last time I used mega, and someone complained about it. He mentioned using sendspace, which I did now, and you now complain.

No matter what I would have chosen, someone would have complained anyway. But that isnt related to the thread btw.

You could have start a thread sendspace is crap or something.

Keep this thread clean please.

Even if you had to click 10 times to download the file, you still have only 10 clicks to get something worth a lot more than that... and yet people are still complaining.

Come on.

If someone wants to host it, do it, and post your link, I'll add it to first post. I'm not wasting bandwidth submitting multiple place.

5. Magzire

Magzire Registered

thanks for uploading this but sendspace is a terrible host.. 40 mins to download and full of spam.

mediafire, dropbox or mega miles better

Edit.. oops i see someone already mentioned it

6. pleclair

pleclair Registered

And thanks all others who sent thanks my way! I'm just happy to have been able to contribute to this wonderful sim!

In return, thanks to com8 for making this awesome piece of work in first place, SPASKIS and Mario Morais for their tutorial and help, and ISI for making this superb sim.

I was online on green hell earlier, and had some fun times! You should check it out!

7. Pumbaa666

Pumbaa666 Registered

Thankyou so much for this really appreciated!!!!!

Downloading now after going through the Sendspace hoops that made my anti-virus through up flags...

The link makes you download sendspace app...

here's a direct link that I could download in my browser (your link btw)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/a7nf13

Had to kill the app as even with the firewall off it didn't work..

Thanks again :)

8. pleclair

pleclair Registered

But last time I hosted on dropbox, it went out of bandwidth in less than a day...

Mega, someone already complained.. could have sent to mediafire I guess... but like I said, at 100kb/s and a retarded cap, I wont be sending to multiple place... next time ill use mediafire, and no one better say anything then.

I'm not using those kind of services very often... and they open and close faster than you can remember them :)

9. pleclair

pleclair Registered

I didnt knew that... I remember using sendspace to download stuff a while ago, and dont remember this sendspace app. Good to know.

Are you obliged to use it?

EDIT: Wanted to update the link with yours, and its the very same..

It doesnt seem complex to download it either.. you uncheck the download accelerator, and here it goes.. come on people...

10. Pumbaa666

Pumbaa666 Registered

I used to use sendspace a lot myself... But then I discovered dropbox... But even with a paid account it'll throw up a bandwidth problem on something as popular as this will be... Mediafire is probably the best bet that isn't torrent...

I'm not sure, as the app threw up errors and when I closed it, it gave me the link... People could still need the app to get the link, I dunno...

Anyway you just made my day... Thanks again..!!!!

11. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

Downloaded fine for me. No issues or crapware of any sort. I do have a couple strange things happening though.

The image I see when I select this track is Joesville speedway. Odd. That image was with one of the Australian tracks I downloaded

Also when I attempt to pull away in the Camaro with the Yaco Racing Livery I got from pay2021, the car is stuck. Please anyone who has the livery try this track and see if it happens. I tried a different Camaro and it was fine. Odd again :D

About the track. Well done. Took one rip in the C6 and I am impressed. Looking forward to more tracks sir

Thank you

12. Voltaic

Voltaic Registered

Awesome pleclair! Thank you! Just got done testing it!

13. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Torrents are the best and the future should have been using a lot sooner in other sims.

any discussion otherwise imho is just intentional argument

The thing that really gets me is people want to make sites just to ask for donations just to pay for downloads ?
    How stupid ?

Your site would be just a s popular with torrent links as Abriel proved here ?

and it costs you NOTHING and you actually HELP others because you seed them. ?

all you do with meagupload and rapidshare is make a company money and make downloads a nightmare, don't help me in any shape or form :)

sorry brain dead discussion.......... :)

14. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Torrents really only work if they are willing to use seedboxes.. How you meant to seed when computer is off or playing online?

15. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Any more it seems that if you go anywhere but mediafire, you have to really look around to find the download button for the file you really want.
    It can be done, but you have to watch where the link points to when you mouse over everything that says "Download".

I haven't ran the track yet, but I Already Appreciate that you have tackled this track.

16. pleclair

pleclair Registered

Yes, but I cant start torrents well with 100kb/s... so I tend to never use them myself to send stuff. I use to download, and keep the app open to seed a while, but I never start a torrent.

Would have taken a day before the onslaught of people would have charged my connection!

EDIT: Retarded connection, 1.7 Mb (16 Mbit or so down) and 100kb/s up...

17. pleclair

pleclair Registered

Hmm, this sentence as it is doesnt make much sense, I'm sorry, but I'm sure you picked up what I meant! :p Shows that I'm not perfectly bilingual :)

18. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Peclair

Hiya -how long has it taken you to bring nords to this stage???

I'm assuming its a conversion from rfactor 1

19. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Re: [WIP] Nordschleife Tourist

Thank you very much preclair for the track and also for how you have shared your project evolution with everybody. It is been a real pleasure to support you with my little knowledge. As I have said before it is really impressive how much you have learned and the big job you have done with the track. I was running an event in my last released track, las tres millas when you published it so I have only noticed the release half an hour ago. 35 minutes expected download but I dont care. It is incredible how people criticize download links. If they have already downloaded it they could upload a mirrir as you suggested instead of whining. Besides having the possibility of enjoying this free content they want it fast and with no ads. Stupid attitudes like this put in danger the future of modding.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk 2

20. pleclair

pleclair Registered

Btw the Clio is very nice on this track :p Except for the few times you hit the limiter, its really sweet otherwise :) Try it out!