[Relased] EuskoBiela DEUNACITY for rFactor2

Discussion in 'Locations' started by borimoli, Oct 27, 2012.

1. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

You don't need to offer any apologies. If you don't like it, don't drive it. Just the same as TV, printed publications, ... Nobody forces you to use this track. I really don't understand your point of view. Why someone needs to apologize for expressing an opinion?

2. hoser70

hoser70 Registered

I love the folks bitching about signs on a track they downloaded for FREE! You don't like it, don't use it.

the author can do what ever the hell he wants, ESPECIALLY when he's offering his hard work to you FOR FREE!

OK, now that I got that off my chest, back to work. ;-)

3. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

It's a bit of the new problem running around the whole world now -- seems that most, nowadays, have bypassed freedom to use or not to use and gone straight to "I'm entitled to it, the way I want it". Of course I'm getting old and still living in the old days, I guess.

4. Bryan Birtwell

Bryan Birtwell Registered

Howdy... This post is just to bring this thread to the forefront again so people can find it to download... The track is up, on my server.

5. ops

ops Registered

When I install this mod, the game crashes when entering the race, even when I don't choose this track.

I have the same problem with a few other mods (about 5 in total), while I have over 100 mods installed that run fine.

Any ideas?

6. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Different versions of the same track, bad tracks, unstable car mods, the list goes on and on.
    When you have most of everything ever developed for rF2...you are bound to hit on a few of those categories of problems.