Porsche 962C and Sauber C9

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Bernd W., Jan 9, 2014.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Kickbox, this mod was made with parts from other (and frankly, much better) mod groups. Read the thread posts before yours. Wait for the Mak version, don't support the use of other modders content without permission.

For myself, I don't care where a mod comes from, but I do care if one modder takes assets from another without permission. Without modders, there will be a lot less of rF2 for everyone to enjoy and taking from another mod group discourages modding. Mak is working on an awesome 1991 Group C mod that will include similar cars (I think the same ones) and a beta you can try.

http://forum.mak-corp.com.au/forum.php

2. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

I have deleted mega download links, because these links were intended to share my TESTING MODS with my community so I could continue learning with my mates feedback.

I have never had the intention to make them public, as it is not legal content and I remark these mods were made just to learn modding techniques.

3. Jello

Jello Registered

MAK is indeed including similar cars in their mod. If you've driven the Mazda 787B that they have done, you wouldn't even consider driving anyone else's mod of the same type of cars :). MAK are doing awesome work.

4. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

Thanks for the clarification. I hope your learning goes well :) I don't mind people using our stuff to learn, as long as its not public but yeah often these things can come out. I would suggest using mediafire as you can make files private and still share them with your mates. :)

5. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Sorry if I sounded like dick, LeStrat, I didn't know this was leaked work you did that was not supposed to be public. I'm looking forward to seeing your work once you get a hang of modding in rF2. Did you do some mods with Race 07?

6. pas74

pas74 Registered

i tried this car and i must say it's really a good car!!;)