[WIP] Nürburgring GP Circuit

Discussion in 'Locations' started by mianiak, Oct 29, 2013.

1. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Any news about release date?

It was supposed to be some days from the release almost three weeks ago. I hope nothing serious happened.

2. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Now SPASKIS.... you got all excited like I did, and totally ignored this part: "depends when I can get the DTM stuff finished"

3. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I read that but mianiak said that there was a chance of relase before the weekend after april 23. Previously he was to release it before easter. I did not create the hype, I guess...

enviado mediante tapatalk

4. mianiak

mianiak Registered

Yeah I'm sorry for the teasing, I had intended to release it many times but things always come up. This time it's the new rules that have been mentioned. To avoid any issues, I have taken a pre-emptive move to change a few things and am making it into a fantasy track called Newerburg. So this time I won't give an eta but I will say I'm doing my best to get it done asap :)

5. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Thanks for the reply mianiak.
    Which new rules do you refer to?
    I see you are changing the name of the track. However, there are already other versions of Nurburgring for both rf1 and rf2 and I haven't seen any legal action apart from Simbin vetoing the conversion of Nordschleife from its content. Where is the problem?

enviado mediante tapatalk

6. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Very, very wise indeed, sir.
    The worst thing would be to see this project hampered or killed off due to some crazy, greedy claim from someone.
    Wise move.

Can't wait to try out the track! Hope your work continues to go as you intend it to. :D

7. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

I wouldn't worry about the "new rules" personally. Cross that bridge if and when it comes to it.

8. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Is there being referred to the virtualr-thingy and no more posting of F1 content?
    Does a german race track belong under that tab? If this is so - calm down, you've gone too far in accomodating senseless censorshipping...

9. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

Agreed Bjorn. It's a shame if this has to become a fantasy track. Just put the Nurburgring out there. I'm sure nothing will happen. It's not an F1 track this year anyway.

10. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I think you guys are causing too much of a storm over something that is likely misinterpretation of mianiak's words.

11. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

This.

Calm your horses.

12. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Righty then... What are these 'new rules' I haven't heard about but just assume what people are talking about? This new world order... Calling the spade a shovel...

Just seems like a WEIRD decision, especially this isn't payware! Unless Mianiak has been contacted by Capricorn Development, and being advised not to recreate The Nurburgring... Then to me, this is weird and a bit nonsense... But please, enlighten me so I that I can fit in :)

13. bwana

bwana Registered

Bjorn, please change your avatar , I never read a thing you write as Im mesmerized by that eye.:p

14. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

It's the other eye that will git ya, if you ever see it. Bjorn has been kind to all of us by making sure it is hidden.

15. tjc

tjc Registered

Yeh... I can relate to that...

I really just keep thinking Bjorn is a really stunning looking woman chewing a sweet though...

:p

16. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Damn it guys! A new upload meant that I became a mortal one with only 100x100 pixels in size of the avatar... Should have never went away..! 180x180 RIP :'(

17. bwana

bwana Registered

AHHH NOOO !! she's gone... reasonable substitute though , you are a very attractive man btw :)

18. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Haha, it's the same person... Not me, a shocker, I know... But somebody completely messed up today... In this photo (and the previous one) she was 19-20 and not yet messed up.
    L. Lohan.

Enough of this off topic :p

19. MMartin

MMartin Registered

Hi mianiak, any chance to see your track in the next 15 days... our league want to run at ring on 26/5 :)

20. mianiak

mianiak Registered

If I said yes, would anyone believe me? :D