Matchmaker Subscription?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyle House, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Perhaps i can reply to these questions

1) you can create an ID for your customized mod

2) no i dont think possible a check for copyright content, but i might be wrong

3) that is a nice idea, i hope someone in the community, if not ISI themselves, will create a database

4) mod ID can be private too, so not really a problem.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

3. hiohaa

hiohaa Registered

im happy to pay once a year for a service thats properly run, where updates are applied easily, where installing mods isn't a hassle, where you can join any open server and have the correct content to play.
    dont understand why everyone is complaining. the alternative is iracing, which is not worth 200+ dollars a year, when you take into account all the content you have to buy.

4. theother5

theother5 Registered

Everyone is not complaining ... there was a blip back there around page 1 and 2 this thread all because of a answer in the latest Q&A which got picked up on. Long story short, the fog has lifted and most of that noise is shifting away.

Few [single digit numbers] appear a little disappointed with the news about an annual sub .....
    Most are asking for details as usual and this is where a little time is needed in order for this detail to be provided.

The noise and emotion is just enthusiasm bubbling over .....

It's all good!

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I'd like to put a limit of another page or so on this thread (it's largely unreadable at this size, nobody reads this many pages). But I think I'm going to cut it off here as this seems like a good gap in conversation. Feel free to start another if needed now more facts are known.

Thanks for keeping the conversation so surprisingly nice. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.