Malaysia v1.58 Now Available

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Minibull

Minibull Member

And to implement proper soft body collision stuff, it would probably require another whole computer to process it...so yeah...XD
    Yes, way OT

2. msportdan

msportdan Banned

nah its my bad here.

want to end by saying well done ISI, this sim has come on in the last few months. Great job. Rf2 is the only game i play atm on the pc, as it takes me away to that racing haven i can ever get to irl, i want to thank you guys for providing a great sim with super ai and technologoes.

3. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Yeah it really does provide a fantastic racing experience for all us unlucky ones who never had the chance to become real life racing drivers. :)
    Don't know what I would do if I couldn't get my racing fix in this sim. It's either this or go rob a bank and hit the real tracks... I'm guessing the former is the better option... ;)

Development has sped up so much this year, it's just great to see how smooth everything is going atm.

Big and well deserved praise around the web too, many people are getting turned towards rF2 because of the latest build, ISI showing how old tracks can suddenly look brand new, the new karts etc.

4. msportdan

msportdan Banned

without bringing the mood down, I've had to deal with load of crap lately and thanks to RF2 I've managed to jump on and forget about my worries temporarily. WIth real road , tyre management each car feeling different and things to be amazed by what the sim replicates. Its helped me. Thanks iSI.

5. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

It's not car specific, every car has weird off-ground behavior. You'll come across these posts in this forum, the latest being talks on the Clio Cup car.

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Which is why games with realistic crash damage often have more simplistic driving physics and games with more realistic driving physics have some simplistic crash damage. They will get there, but considering more and more physics calcs are being done in realtime, you have to have priorities for driving if you're a racing sim, rather than crashing.

7. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

And a five minute spin in any BeamNG car will let you know that the driving physics right now are about equivalent to the first NFS game of 20 odd years ago.

8. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

NFS from 1996 drove more realistic than the NFS from the past 14 years.

9. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

LOL, probably true!!