[REL] MAK-Corp Group C Community Update

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by hitm4k3r, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Myrvold

Myrvold Registered

Should be possible. However, having it open to choose is an advantage for online play imo.

2. Art_Pereira

Art_Pereira Registered

Could be, but that won´t be historically correct, even if cars with both types of engines raced together at Daytona and Sebring.

3. Racecraft

Racecraft Registered

Thank you for this update, have been really enjoying this mod. :)

atomed and hitm4k3r like this.
  4. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

I am glad that people are enjoying the update. It's good feedback and shows that it was worth it. Sadly I haven't come around to packing the promissed update as I have a new job and I am currently moving. :(

Art_Pereira and Full Right like this.
  5. Full Right

Full Right Registered

When you're ready; we'll wait. :)

6. Myrvold

Myrvold Registered

7. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

Hi boys and girls, it's been a while. As I am busy with a broken foot I thought it would be a good time to finaly pack the promised update and maybe help to bridge the time for the people suffering in anticipation of LMU. So the first post is updated with a DL link for version 1.3 of the Community-Update. Make sure to remove the old version before installing the new one. I also want to use the opportunity to forward a message from Petros that I recieved a while back on Racedepartement:
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Hello Tr1v1um.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your love and support to our team's Group C mod. I am Petros Mak the owner of MAK-Corp. I am simply contacting to say thank you for updating the mod and giving it continued life. If you would like, I'd be happy to replace the one on steam with your version and credit you guys for the update.

In any case, it's great to see people still enjoying our past work. Those were some very memorable days that the team and I had that pushed us into the commercial world. It's still a soft spot for all of us. It feels like the mod is still alive thanks to you and the guys you've brought in to help update it. Thank them also.

-Petros.
    ----------------------------------------------------

In that sense I finaly also added my own Porsche skins to the rest of the Porsche pack to make it a bit easier to handle. I included the shader updates by @willyC. For them to work better I removed the baked AO-maps from the Sauber textures according to the development guidelines. I also inlcuded the windows files from @Art_Pereira for the Porsches and adjusted the LOD settings for all three cars with the hint from @Manfredk2. So thanks alot for your contribution. I will also send Petros a link to this version so that he can update the version on Steam workshop. Once that has been done I will add the link to Steam workshop to the OP. Have fun and stay safe. :)

8. redapg

redapg Registered

@hitm4k3r I don't drive much "just for fun" anymore, so i don't have this installed and want to ask, if the Cars have working Wipers and Rain Effects on the Windows?

9. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

Yes they do. ;)

vava74, pkelly, redapg and 1 other person like this.
  10. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Thanks a lot.